276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PERFECT PRACTICE Perfect Putting Mat - Official Putting Mat of Dustin Johnson

£67.825£135.65Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In a random coincidence, one of my friends randomly sent me this text message a few days before I even got the mat. Let’s get straight to the point! But who’s Matt? When you’re working on putts inside of 10 feet, you’re alignment and ability to start the ball on your intended line become even more critical. Anyone who is serious about improving their putting needs the Perfect Putting mat. It’s done wonders for my confidence and become part of my daily practice."

Perfect Practice All Products – Perfect Practice

The models we tested offer a good mix of features, varying durability and some are easier to use than others. The right combination of these attributes is the difference between a good one and a great one.Perhaps the most crucial part of this product is the quality of the surface they used. Compared to budget putting mats I’ve tried, the artificial turf on the Perfect Practice is a much higher quality. You can expect a faster, more true roll, which is essential when you’re working on your putting stroke.

Perfect Practice Putting Mat Standard Edition

Thin mats can pose an issue with durability. Many also roll pretty much the same as the underlying surface. If you choose a thinner mat, make sure the surface you’re placing it on is smooth. Practical Golf is an honest resource for the everyday golfer who is looking to enjoy the game more, and find ways to improve - COVID-19 has thrown us all off. At MyGolfSpy, we’ve put coffee mugs on the carpet and putted from across the room. Using what you have around the house provides some relief from the quarantine woes but many of you are looking for something better.

THE FASTEST WAY TO LOWER SCORES

Before we go any further, let’s look at a few of the key features, which ultimately are the bread and butter of what makes this mat so good. Key Features Hole Setup There are a lot of subtle touches about the Perfect Practice Putting Mat that make it a viable at-home practice aid. I’ll summarize the main features I noticed after spending many hours putting on it. Ideally…wherever you want! The home, office, gym, basement, kitchen, and pro shop are all examples of where we have seen our mats used! Please make sure your mat is pulled tight to ensure a smoothe transition up the ramp. What is the speed of the Perfect Practice™ Putting Mat? Smooth-gliding velvet and felt turf help produce genuine 10-14 stimpmeter speeds that simulate real greens. Our mission is #ConsumerFirst. We are here to help educate and empower golfers. We want you to get the most out of your

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment