276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dabur Herbal Cavity Protection Clove Oil Extract Toothpaste 154g - Infused with The Power of Clove Oil for Strong Antibacterial Properties, Naturally Prevents Tooth Decay and Promotes Oral Health

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By reducing the amount of harmful, plaque-causing bacteria in the mouth in the first place, this innovative formula supports dental health in a holistic manner. Living in Santa Fe, NM I developed terrible allergies and a real sensitivity to chemicals which got me totally away from fragrances which are mostly combos of chemicals and not real “perfume”. If you can manage your pain at home, we’d still encourage you to visit your local practice to get checked out once it reopens for routine dental care. Nevertheless, keeping your canine’s pearly whites healthy is incredibly important – for both you and your pet.

I have no doubt you feel clean after brushing with this stuff, probably super slick like after a hygienist polish — but that’s become you’ve taken off a couple microns of enamel. If your mouth remains dry even after upping your water intake, try oil pulling, which is another incredible natural way to boost oral health. The article actually inspired me to try out some homemade rinses of my own – I’ve got extracts of spearmint, peppermint, thyme, and oregano on the way, as well as a half pound of xylitol.Eat well, chew your food thoroughly, rinse with water, brush gently when you need to, and take care of your special situations in the gentlest manner possible, and be blessed. Remineralization doesn’t happen overnight and there’s ideally more you should do in addition to using this remineralizing toothpaste recipe. For a couple of months I washed my hair with my homemade soap but I started to get dandruff (which I’ve never had before). I’m excited to try your recipe, but also wanted to remind folks that xylitol, while ok for people, is toxic to dogs. look up aluminum on the internet to find the hazards) I’m also leery of plastic containers (much of the plastic can release potentially harmful chemicals) and suggest glass for storing whenever possible and practical.

I will say though that I don’t think it is necessary for every day situations to polish your teeth with abrasives. Xylitol is a sugar, and eating and drinking are not recommended for 15 minutes after swishing the above mouthwash that it’s there plenty long to cause trouble in some, beware. Matt and Betsy are passionate about living naturally and building a like-minded community focused on the sustainable lifestyle. Our fluoride-free toothpastes are made with natural antibacterial and antimicrobial plant extracts to reduce plaque-causing bacteria, keeping teeth healthy naturally. Studies in animals and human populations suggest that fluoride exposure, at levels that are experienced by a significant proportion of the population whose drinking water is fluoridated, may have adverse impacts on the developing brain.

I just scrape my brush in it quickly to mix it a bit and it’s fine…but does using a pump eliminate that problem? people purchase commercial products because they are convenient, never mind the after effects down the road. Smaller breeds which often suffer from breathing difficulties such as pugs and bulldogs are also particularly susceptible to dental issues, as their smaller skulls can lead to teeth overcrowding and jaw problems. I’m always trying to save money, and I love things that are natural and not processed or mass produced.

Thai personal care products are formulated with natural ingredients according to traditional recipes and do not contain synthetic colourants, fragrances and preservatives. Please note: Xylitol, as well as other “fake sugars” are prohibited for those of us with diverticulosis and diverticulitis (as well as other gut issues).

I have since read up about oil pulling but have not found anywhere that adds essential oils as well. Continue to floss and brush your teeth as thoroughly as you can and rub sensitive toothpaste, such as Sensodyne or Colgate Prorelief, directly onto the affected area.

From the reading I have done about fluoride, the consensus is that fluoride in drinking water is a TERRIBLE idea, leading to many health issues, including weakening teeth and bones. My 23 month old LOVES the flavored children’s toothpaste, but I worry about the amount of floride he ingests since no kids spit out the toothpaste. I really like the idea – not because of the saving (the 12 or 16 bucks a year doesn’t do it for me) but because of the natural aspect of it. So naturally I’m interested in using this recipe and dropping in some essential oils for added benefits (aparently anise, fennel, cloves, sage, and melealeuca/tea tree oil are good herbal remedies for bad breath).

It’s suitable for both kittens and puppies from as young as three months old, so you can get the littlest of furballs used to the sensation of teeth brushing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment