276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Azzaro The Most Wanted Parfum, Eau de Parfum Men's Perfume

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I get good projection the first 1-2 hours, clubbing-like projection actually. After that it's closer for the last 4-5 hours of the fragrances lifetime. Based on marketing and caption of this fragrance, i waited even more darker version of this. This is more sweet than i expected, but im happy with the outcome since the sweetness of it comes from warm toffee. I also own wanted by the night, and in my opinion The most wanted is little bit more dark, deep and warm, claiming the crown in my nose. Azzaros wanted-line to me has that 'sophisticated wild-west saloon' vibe. Don't get me wrong, these are versatile modern fragrances, but when i cross-sampled MW and WBTN, i noticed some similarities without them sharing any mutual notes. I came to conclusion that it is the ''spirit'' of these fragrances that bound them to same line. May be that im affected only by the revolver shaped bottle but that is how i would describe it. Since it has some verdigris in it - a modern wild west scent. MWP can also be comfortably worn during the summer day/evening since the fragrance isn't overly sweet and heavy. The powdery and vanilla notes were formulated to near perfection for this flanker as well. Whereas, the powdery and vanilla don't smell overly dense, and actually have a refreshing and clean characteristic -- which is a very nice touch!

If you enjoyed Wanted by Night, but maybe found it excessive, sample The Most Wanted. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.Become an everyday hero and dare to assert your irresistible charisma with this terrifically addictive, sensual fragrance Fragrance in itself is very masculine. Opening contains mainly scent of cardamom with sweet edge to it. In my opinion cardamom in opening is a bit overwhelming. In drydown it will lean more and more to toffee & amber notes, cardamom becoming sidespice to balance the sweetness together with that woody note. It is assertive, inviting, masculine scent. I get more mature vibes out from this than from your average clubbing fragrances. This is dark but sweetish scent, toffee however to my nose is not overly sweet, it stays present and moderate the whole drydown. It is also quite realistic caption of scent of a toffee, affected with those 2 other notes of course. The note description for this fragrance is kind of strange, I don’t get the Ginger nor the Woodsy Notes, unless the combination of both smells like grape soda, which is what me and most people actually get.

All in all, I really do strongly like this one. I've given it 3 full wearings so far and my feelings are only growing stronger, Am I in love? Time will tell.

An irresistible cocktail

Yes there is ginger, wood, and vanilla. But there are extra elements that you should be aware of. I think that it's lightly fruity towards the top, complementing the ginger nicely. I love ginger but some people don't, but I found this to be a pretty pleasing ginger, one that isn't too aggressive on the nose. I'm not sure what the fruit is exactly, some say it's a grape soda if it is I like it and honestly that idea shouldn't put you off because it smells great. It's very powdery in the middle and almost a little floral, again not sure what kinda floral but there's something there. Then there is a smoky wood. Lastly, you have the boozy dark vanilla that is prominent throughout the whole scent profile but really comes out about an hour in.

Projection is moderate for the first couple of hours, then it becomes intimate… longevity is around 8 hours… quite disappointing for a Parfum concentration. Does not get cloying, unless oversprayed of course. For me a solid amount of sprays would be 4-6. Leaning towards 4 for indoors and 6 for outdoors. I can still smell this after 10+ hours on my skin and lasts forever on my clothes. Beauty products, make-up, hair care, cheap perfume for men, women and children on MyOrigines, your online perfumeryThis fragrance is dense, it has a body, quite a hefty one at that. It leaves the versatility kinda limited, you can really only wear this reliably in winter. Fall use for more of a night fragrance. Spring is pushing it and summer is just a massive no. This perfume is marketed for men but it could easily be worn by a woman and smell amazing. It’s preferably a cold weather or nighttime scent. Does this fragrance enter BEAST MODE, good, just okay or weak sauce at best? BREAST MODE! It's meant for the winter, and I'm wearing it during the summer. Azzaro The Most Wanted is an inspiring mens Eau de Parfum for the masculine gentleman, the perfect combination of virility, charisma and sophistication. Its intense fragrance with aromatic notes creates a new magnetic masculinity. Highly desirable and unpredictable, THE MOST WANTED Man plays with everyday life to enjoy even more unique experiences. Become an everyday hero and dare to assert your irresistible charisma with this terrifically addictive, sensual fragrance. Zuerst einmal: völlig unverständlich sind für mich die Bewertungen, in denen von einer zu kurzen »Haltbarkeit» des Duftes auf der Haut die Rede ist.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment