276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Magnetic Wire Pulling System KLEIN TOOLS SRS56037

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Because of the step I needed to run the device along one wall, secured temporarily in position and then run it up the opposite side of the wall. That’s not always the case with many magnetic wire pullers, which often are suited for interior use only.

Since the rectangular magnet will fit through a ½-inch hole, it will go where many other magnets won’t go.

Sharon Wright, the inventor of the magnetic cable guide MagnaMole, was offered financial support from Dragons Duncan Bannatyne and James Caan following a winning presentation in the den. Sharon added: “Securing funding from Duncan and James has allowed me to employ staff, freeing up some of my time to work on other projects. The backing of Schneider Electric really supported me in breaking into the contractor market and gave me the confidence I needed to take the product into the den.

You're most likely a techie, or installer reading this so I'm not going to wax poetic, instead I'll just jump right into it.I would say quite the opposite, I would recommend this to a novice without a vast knowledge of running cables. The downside to having this strong of a magnet is it grabs onto EVERYTHING, pliers, screw drivers you name it. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Not only does it reduce the risk of unnecessary damage to property or other cables in wall cavities, it also reduces the risk of injury to the user particularly when compared to some makeshift devices including a bent wire coat hanger.

Do I blame the manufacturer, heck no, that's what a magnet is supposed to do, but at times in can be annoying. We are already looking at expanding into new markets and our next move will be to target DIY enthusiasts. I knew the only way to increase the speed was to put a wired backbone down the length of the house connecting all the wireless base stations, PlayStation and Apple televisions.Because you’re using a string, you can easily pull your wire through conduits and other tight spaces. The Magnepull XP wire puller boasts cutting-edge technology, ensuring a seamless and efficient experience.

DURABILITY: The ergonomic design ensures comfort during use, while the durable construction guarantees long-lasting performance. The Magnepull xp1000 patented radial magnet design allows the magnet to penetrate the insulation without damage. However, one is flat and disc-shaped, with a broad profile designed to slip between insulation and drywall. PATENTED RADIAL MAGNET DESIGN: This compact yet powerful wire-pulling tool utilizes a patented magnetic system, which effectively attracts and guides cables through walls, ceilings, and tight spaces.

Millions of viewers watched on Wednesday 22 July as four of the five dragons competed for the chance to be part of MagnaMole’s promising future. MAGNEPULL XP1000-LC: Introducing the revolutionary Magnepull XP1000-LC, the ultimate tool for effortless cable installation and retrieval! VERSATILITY: Designed for versatility, the Magnepull XP1000-LC is compatible with a wide range of cable types, including Ethernet, coaxial, and HDMI cables. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. There was a single main router location from which a base station distributed to multiple satellite base stations connected wirelessly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment