276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bicycle 15mm Thru Axle Hub Adapter to 9mm Quick Release Skewers Adapter Conversion for 100mm Bike Front Wheel

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Industry Nine Torch end caps allow the conversion to a variety of front axle standards.Includes a pair of end caps Industry Nine Torch Classic Mountain End Cap Conversion Kit Front Axle Conversion Kit UPC: 810098985024 Mpn: TKRA23

Oozy/Spike Front End Caps Spank Oozy/Spike Front Axle Conversion Kit EAN: 4717760767321 Mpn: 4H-SKAD-F150320-AM Booster thru-axle hub spacer kits are designed to give your non-Boost front and rear thru-axle hubs the boost they need to fit any Boost-compatible frame or fork. MRP Better Boost Endcap Kit - Converts 15mm x 100mm to Boost 15mm x 110mm - fits Hope Pro 2 / Pro 4 Industry Nine Torch Classic Mountain End Cap Conversion Kit Front Axle Conversion Kit UPC: 810098984645 Mpn: TKMA05 The Better Boost Adaptor Kits allow you to upgrade your existing 15x100mm front wheel to the Boost 15x110mm fork standard. Even better, this kit maintains the existing dish of the wheel by shifting the brake rotor outboard.

Zipp Front Hub Conversion Caps Zipp Front Axle Conversion Kits Front Axle Conversion Kit UPC: 710845807626 Mpn: 11.2018.047.000 Thru Axle adapters simply replace the thru axle on your bike and are meant for mounting in a trainer. Torch Classic Road End Caps Industry Nine Torch Classic Road Front Axle Conversion Kit UPC: 810098985017 Mpn: TKRA22 Due to the nature of the questions, we’re going to assume that the hub in questions does not have the ability to swap end caps. At this point, this is pretty common for most front hubs to have different end caps available to swap between standard QR, 12, and 15mm thru axle depending on the application. But this is a relatively new design trend, so there are many older hubs out there that are still well within their life span that may not have this ability. If you’re fortunate enough to have a newer hub though, it’s simply a matter of popping off the QR end caps and installing the correct thru axle end caps for the fork you’re using. This adapter from Problem Solvers will allow you to mount a 12mm thru axle hub in a QR fork, but not the other way around.

This end cap works with both 15x100mm and 15x110mm thru axle front hubs; does not convert 100mm to 110mm hub You can do the above without removing the axle or the freehub so it's pretty easy. The DS metal end cap was loose on my wheels too so didn't need much persuasion - go easy, which is why it makes sense to use cone spanners.Well the adapters from the Rovals don't fit the Shimano hub. I figured that I just needed to get the right Shimano adapter and I'd be good. But like the thread title says, I'm finding out via searching here and google in general that this can't be done? I found that many other hubs are cross compatible just like the Rovals, but Shimano are not. To summaries if you have a thin, 5mm rod, then you have a skewer. If you have a 12mm threaded piece, then you have a thru axle. Expanding a bit on @MaplePanda's answer: some wheels use hubs from major known brands like DT Swiss or White Industries. Some wheel manufacturers, especially premium ones like Zipp or Enve, may make (actually, I suspect they supply specifications to someone else, likely a factory in Taiwan or mainland China) their own hubs. Or some wheel manufacturers might have hubs with their own branding, but they actually come from an OEM manufacturer like Bitex, Novatec, Joytech, and a bunch of others I'm probably forgetting. Problem Solvers Booster Hub Spacing Kit - Front Front Axle Conversion Kit UPC: 708752170988 Mpn: 03-000192 Ritchey 15 x 100 mm Thru-axle Conversion kit for 12mm Thu-Axle Carbon Forks (includes dropout inserts, screws and 15mm

Compatible with 15x100mm 350 hubs and R23/R24 wheels with either a 15x100mm or 9x100mm DT Swiss thru bolt front hub Compatible with all Hope Pro 2, Pro 2 Evo, and Pro 4 mountain bike front hubs with 6-bolt disc mounts Problem Solvers Booster Hub Spacing Kit - Front Front Axle Conversion Kit UPC: 708752352179 Mpn: 03-000410 Front axle conversion kits convert your hub to fit a new axle measurement or for a new group set.Axle slides into DT Swiss 350 15mm Thru Axle front hub and can easily be removed for changing between bikes with QR or 15mm forks Zipp Front Hub Conversion Caps Zipp Front Axle Conversion Kits Front Axle Conversion Kit UPC: 710845807671 Mpn: 11.2018.049.000

Drivers and their problems

Zipp Front Hub Conversion Caps Zipp Front Axle Conversion Kits Front Axle Conversion Kit UPC: 710845855054 Mpn: 11.2018.064.001 Adapt your tyres and size of your wheels to your outings and pedal with peace of mind in optimal conditions... Probikeshop, axle and spare part expert

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment