276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Period Power: Harness Your Hormones and Get Your Cycle Working For You

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So, my top tip for this part of the cycle is to prioritize sleep when progesterone is peaking. Which if you do have a 28-day cycle, progesterone would likely peak around day 21. So we’re talking about the days around that time. Basically about a week before your period is due to start, whatever the length of your cycle is. Each episode will help you identify and free yourself from your limiting beliefs so you can stop hiding and start shining. You’ll get answers to questions like: Because your menstrual cycle comprises an ebb and flow of hormones, the mental and physical changes you experience throughout can feel quite drastic. Overall though, I think every menstruator should take a go at this book, if not for the explanation instead for the reasons to begin respecting and tuning in with a cycle that brings immensely valuable wisdom to the table. The book also caters to overarching menstruators, so the language is thoughtful and inclusive for those with a more complex relationship with the cycle.

Book Genre: Education, Feminism, Health, Nonfiction, Personal Development, Psychology, Science, Self Help, Womens If you are in the horrors with menstrual cycle issues, or you want to learn how to harness your hormones, then you are in the right place.Maisie Hill has written a bloody brilliant book (pun intended). Everything you need to know about periods and how they affect you and your life is here. It's revolutionary. * Miranda Sawyer * But also we’re often already in perimenopause without realising it. Menopause can also happen earlier. So 1% of us will go through menopause before we are 40 years old. So although it’s true that most of you will go through menopause in your 50s, perimenopause is going to start in your 40s, for some of you the hormonal shifts will start before then. Discover the alchemy of autumn and the importance of embracing the beauty of decay. Learn more about the lessons that the season of autumn brings us, why it is OK to explore and expand along with the seasons, and how to start planting the seeds for the legacy you want to leave behind.

Welcome to the Period Power Podcast. I’m your host Maisie Hill, menstrual health expert, acupuncturist, certified life coach, and author of Period Power. I’m on a mission to help you get your cycle working for you so that you can use it to get what you want out of life. You ready? Let’s go. Period Power is a profound but practical blueprint for aligning daily life with the menstrual cycle, to give women a no-nonsense explanation of what the hell happens to their hormones every month and how they can use each phase to its full advantage. Do you wish you had more confidence? Less stress? Some guidance for going after your goals? If so, this podcast is for you. Join Master Certified Life Coach and author of Period Power, Maisie Hill, as she shares insights and strategies that you can start applying today. To celebrate the launch of the show, I’m giving away three annual subscriptions to my amazing online community The Flow Collective .

Maisie Hill’s toolkit for peri- and postmenopause

Maybe your body feels a bit antsy. You’ll be able to recognize that this is your body trying to get you to take a walk and find a mate. Now, if you’ve read my book, Period Power, then you know I’ve got a lot to say about the menstrual cycle and how it impacts life. But what’s going on in your life also shows up in your cycle. And I wanted to start this podcast so that we can really explore all of these topics. Because apparently a book that was 124,000 words wasn’t enough for me to really explore these things. So, can you see how powerful just knowing this is? How this knowledge will increase the level of compassion that you have for yourself. I’m really into increasing self-compassion, and it’s a theme we will return to repeatedly on this podcast. Immediate DNF after the introduction and reading the disclaimer, “Not everyone who is a woman has a menstrual cycle or womb, and not everyone who has a menstrual cycle and a womb is a woman”. I’m sorry, but my trust in the reliability of your science ends there. The menstrual cycle and womb are literally THE primary biological markers of womanhood. If you’re going to deny that basic fact just so you don’t offend some people, you don’t have the credibility it takes to write a book on the menstrual cycle. I am a woman, not a “menstruator”, not a “person with a period”, and I will save my time for a book that appreciates the God-given uniqueness of my female biology/physiology. Okay, now I’m not going to leave you hanging. I know you all want to know the lie. So let’s go through these.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment