276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hi-Gear Duo Portable Camping Bunk Bed with Steel Frame, Suitable for Adults and Children, Space Saving Camping Bed, Camping Furniture, Camping Equipment

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bought for the kids to save space when we go camping, we have 4 children but bought one set to see the quality and super happy with them so will be purchasing another set.

Delivered Monday to Saturday 8am-8pm, excluding bank holidays. Once despatched you will receive updates from the courier. Pros: Easy to assemble, does require a tool, which is supplied. One of the cheaper options on here. Yes I highly recommend the Hi Gear Duo bunk! The bunk beds are portable, practical, convenient, durable and strong. Our kids loved them and took it in turns each night to sleep on the top bunk. They slept really well in the bunk beds, better than they have slept anywhere EVER before – sometimes even until 10am (!) in the morning (although this was also to do with the busy, outdoor, late-night camping lifestyle).

We accept the following payment methods

Kids says how comfy it is, would not be suitable for anyone over 6ft, but not that many people are. You can also use them for at home if your kids have a sleepover or you want some portable storage space. Final Thoughts

One of the holes was bent so couldn’t get the pole in. Pointless as you need all poles in the holes. About GO Outdoors Job Opportunities JD Sports Fashion PLC Modern Slavery Report GO Outdoors Partners Discover Freedom But once we finally got them built the kids loved them!! They are full size and I could fit on them too but I wasn’t allowed! :) The instructions are clear but very basic and tells you two different things about where the support bars go, we found them really hard to put together, maybe it’s because they new me the fabric is still firm and new? I don’t know. Versatile in that it can be used as two single cots or even a bench (perfect for gathering around a campfire)Consumers Score: Campers seriously love these bunk beds! 85% of buyers gave them a perfect 5 stars. There’s an awful lot of construction that goes into a setting up camp, even with an inflatable Berghaus tent. I have to say rolling things up – mattresses, sleeping bags, you name it, is my LEAST favourite part of the camping experience. I think this is partly why the Hi Gear camp bunk beds appealed to me! I like the fact there’s no faffing around with pumps, and no issues with having to deflate beds like you get with blow-up mattresses. While these Go Outdoor bunk beds are great for young kids, you’ll need a different kids of portable camping bed for babies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment