276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Monster Energy Assault, 500ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Monster Assault uses sucralose,which does come with potential side effects, and not much research has been conducted on it. Price The ingredients in bold at the bottom are part of the special ‘Monster Energy Blend’ that is present in all energy drinks under the Monster brand. Monster Assault Caffeine Content As with caffeine content, Red Bull seems to be exactly half of the sugar content in Monster Assault, but of course, a can of Red Bull is roughly half the size of a can of Monster Assault. Price However, if you’re looking for something with great taste, and also a great price, try REIZE! Where To Buy Monster Assault Energy Drink Whatever the taste or the colors, I have to say that it is an effective combination of caffeine and sugar. It definitely gave me a jolt of energy for about 2-3 hours before the inevitable sugar crash & nap.

Besides Monster Assault Energy, there are 34 other drinks in the Monster drinks line, which include other drinks like Monster Lo-Carb, Monster Absolutely Zero, Monster Import, Monster Bio Activated, and Monster Energy Gronk. Monster Assault Energy Drink IngredientsThe color of the drink itself looked pretty suspicious- they use the dye Red #40 to make it more appealing, but all I see is all that coloring entering my system and dyeing my veins bright red. Taste The bottom of the can remind you to consume this responsibly- women who are pregnant and nursing, children under the age of 18, and people who are sensitive to caffeine should not consume too much of this drink. One 16 fl. oz can of Monster Assault contains 160mg of caffeine. Monster is similar, with179mg of caffeine per 16 fl. oz. While it is quite effective, there’s nothing that really distinguishes it from other Monster energy drinks, and the taste is really rather poor and artificial in my opinion.

It’s not as expensive as some of the ‘organic’ energy drinks out there, but it’s not that cheap either. Bang seems a lot more potent than Monster Assault on these terms, and both are the same size – 16 fl. oz. Sugar Another thing that is not appealing is the really massive amounts of sugar and calories within the drink – I think it’s not worth the energy boost that you get in return. Alternatives to Monster Assault You can also get Monster Assault Energy from your typical gas station or store, such as in places like Target, Walmart, Costco, and most places where you can find your regular Monster Energy drink. Monster Assault vs Regular Monster Caffeine It is not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.Bang is targeted at those who are used to consuming large amounts of caffeine and really need that extra boost, so it works for them. One 16 fl. oz can of Monster Assault contains 160mg of caffeine, whileRed Bull only has 80mg of caffeine per 8.4 fl. oz.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment