276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Speedo Daddies

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After the qualifying session at the British GP at the Silverstone Circuit, he was disqualified as a fuel sample was not provided. anyway, in regards to the commercial, it is pretty surprising that a AMERICAN made commercial would have ANY guy in a speedo in a commercial. Formula One race car driver Valtteri Bottas is kicking back during a vacation with partner Tiffany Cromwell! Cody is the founder of Prince Neptune, a new fashion line, and he’s promising a handwritten note to fans who purchase products. I really don't think a national commercial would have the guy in Speedos where the head of his cock could be made out.

bear in speedos photos on Flickr | Flickr

He seems like he is single and has been like that since he was younger from what i could see in the interview he posted on intagram. The vacation comes just days after Valtteri suffered a disappointing blow during his most recent race. God knows we could use the hits… The featured image above is the first time many of us got a glimpse of Becks and his balls, and it remains iconic. As I mentioned before, we seem to have gone backwards in this country on celebrating and showing off the male body on TV.But neither is any so liberating, or so practical, say those truly committed to the Speedo and its ilk. The 33-year-old F1 racer was seen wearing a speedo while spending the day on a yacht with Tiffany and friends on Tuesday (July 11) in Sardinia, Italy. He never married,had hot and cold running girlfriends and told them all from the git go "I aint looking to get married and I cant have kids"! Whatever the case, I much prefer him at the Olympics and serious than in this Vegas pool at some Maxim event.

Trending topics on Tumblr

Men are not afraid to flaunt the size of their penis let alone their balls no matter what their age. The new couple has been linked for the past month and a half after being spotted in Mykonos together back in June. Last time we blogged about him back in 2010, he just completed a triathlon race and really impressed us with his Triathlon Shorts. He must really be into fitness because, ten years later, we see him flexing his muscles while wearing a pair of red Speedos reminiscent of his Baywatch days. The 24-year-old entertainer, who qualified for the Olympic trials in Australia, was spotted in a green speedo during his practice on Wednesday (April 14) on Australia’s Gold Coast.I’m not saying people should be hairless, but men should at least be aware of manscaping if they are thinking of going Speedo,” he says. Wear your speedos with pride, be like the Italian Stallions here and flaunt your balls no matter what body shape, age, or size you are. But if you consider it as solely a swimming garment, it becomes a little more thinkable to sport a pair. Years ago when I live in LA, a bodybuilder/con artist I know booked a "before and after" ad for some kind of supplement. That said, I could never begrudge any Olympian their celebratory fun, and he certainly looks like he is having it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment