276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mr Muscle Platinum Shower Shine Spray, 750 ml (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Then I found a recipe for a homemade daily shower cleaning spray online, but it relied on a dishwasher rinse aid combined with other ingredients. Since the rinse aid manufacturer doesn’t disclose what ingredients it uses, that kind of recipe makes me worry I’d be creating a dangerous cleaning combination. So, I set out to make my own. Prevents Mold and Mildew Can I use apple cider vinegar in this instead? Apple cider vinegar may leave spots on your glass or metal surfaces since it contains pectin (a form of starch) and a small amount of natural sugar. For these reasons, it can also attract household pests. If you’re okay with those risks, then feel free to substitute. Many parents don’t have time to invest hours scrubbing and cleaning (don’t worry, we totally get it). But grime, limescale, mould and mildew can all gather in your shower, which is why it’s important to keep your bathroom as clean as possible. lt;p>UK The London Oil Refining Company Ltd., Bradford, BD6 1DW. Tel: +44 (0)1274 767440 [email protected] www.astonishcleaners.co.uk EU/IE Astonish Cleaners Europe Ltd, Dublin, K67E0A2, Republic of Ireland.</p> The EcoGurus product is likely better for the environment as it is created with all-natural ingredients and has no preservatives or phosphates in it. It is also both plant-based and biodegradable.

If you find the smell of white vinegar offputting, she recommends using a scented disinfectant to clean the floor of the shower — her favourite is Zoflora Fig & Cedar. To clean your shower, all you need to do is apply the Bar Keepers Friend powder to a damp surface and add a bit of water to make a paste. Then use a dampened sponge or cloth to spread the paste across the shower or tiles and gently rub it in. Leave the paste to sit for five minutes and then wipe the surface clean. Pros lt;p>&lt;5% Non-ionic Surfactants, Perfume, Preservatives (5-chloro-2-methyl-2,3-Dihydroisothiazol-3-One and 2-Methyl-2H-Isothiazol-3-One)</p>Will this daily shower cleaner damage my shampoo bottles or razor? There is no need to remove your toiletries or razor before using this spray after your shower— it does not damage plastic, glass, or metal. The EcoGurus Limescale Remover and Antibacterial Spray is another more environmentally friendly option. It is antibacterial but still gentle on sensitive skin and is efficient in removing watermarks, limescale, calcium, rust, and soap build-up. You're best to make your own homemade cleaner from cupboard staples - including simple baking soda and vinegar. If your glass shower door has a large build-up of limescale or grime, you may need to repeat the process above. If you have really stubborn stains, you could also try using toothpaste to remove them.

Save time scrubbing on your hands and knees as all you need to do is spray it on the surface and leave it to work its magic. After 10 to 15 minutes, rinse the surface with water and let it dry. Ready to channel your inner Mrs Hinch? We've rounded up some of the best shower cleaners on the market below. Best shower cleaners at a glance: There’s no need to use any other cleaning products alongside the Magic Stain Eraser as the tough exfoliating power of the sponge is activated when it’s dampened with water. The British company that makes Ecozone Magic Stain Erasers also has a range of other popular eco-friendly cleaning products. ProsFor a few quid, Method is a great all-rounder, as well as being eco-conscious. Can you use drain cleaner in the shower?

It took me long enough to get them to understand that it’s not my job to clean up the wet towels and I actually had to buy a cheap under sink cupboard for them to keep their shower toiletries in but getting them to clean the shower was a whole different matter. Hard water causes limescale to build up in your shower and, if left untreated, can cause problems with appliances and plumbing. That’s why, if you live in an area with hard water, Mumsnetters and countless reviewers recommend the Viakal Bathroom 3-in-1 Spray. If I want that really shiny clean feeling then I will go with Windowlene and a microfibre cloth and shine up all my stainless steel and glass in the kitchen. Likewise in the bathroom using window cleaner on the shower door, getting the mirrors nice and shiny and giving the tiles a bit of a buff too.” TheCheesyBakedBeanGetsGlam This streak-free spray cleans ceramic, chrome, enamel, plastic, and stainless-steel surfaces, making it ideal for all your bathroom cleaning needs, not just your shower head.As with all of my cleaning recipes, this is super simple. It’s just a case of adding all the ingredients to your spray bottle and giving it a good shake-up.

Method’s shower spray has a strong passionfruit scent that will hang in the air for hours after you have used it, and the product is incredibly effective in keeping your shower clean at all times. lt;p>Directions for Use: Shower, spray and leave. Repeat daily. In hard water areas use Astonish Bathroom Cleaner to remove limescale build-up. Do not use on fabrics, wood, brass, limestone, marble or any damaged surface.</p> This step cleans the shower door but won’t offer a streak-free shine, so you aren’t quite done yet, but this is a very important step in the cleaning process. It ensures that no dirt, limescale or grime will interfere with the next step. Step 3 – It’s squeegee time

Already a customer?

Contains Reaction mass of 5-chloro-2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one and 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one (3:1), may cause an allergic reaction. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Read label before use. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Method is a consistently dependable brand when it comes to excellent cleaning products, and their shower cleaning spray is no exception.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment