276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 30625 Star Wars Luke Skywalker with Blue Milk Minifigure Polybag

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That makes no sense when you can clearly see in the movie and promo stills that the color never changed between 4, 5 and 6. The build offers LEGO Star Wars fans a deeper dive into the original trilogy for a truly unique addition to the collection, with a highly-detailed and very sleek recreation of the kitchen from the Lars family homestead, as it appeared in the first act of A New Hope. Within a small scene is a relatively complex and interesting build to recreate something never previously built out of LEGO.

LEGO Star Wars Deluxe Edition Scalpers Set Their Sights On LEGO Star Wars Deluxe Edition

LEGO’s new Modular Natural History Museum (10326) will be available in December instead of January 2024!I like the all white Luke body as a variation since it is reminiscent of some old toys and the classic original movie poster but the figure is so ubiquitous now, they really should have introduced a new alternative by now. I for one still prefer the 2008 ANH Luke over the 2014 one and upgraded most of my Lukes with those 2008s white hips with tan legs and prefer the standard male hair piece in dark tan over any of the official ANH Lukes hair pieces. If I pay that price for a game, I'd expect this figure (but I haven't found either available, so I won't buy it I guess).

LEGO SET 30625-1 - Luke Skywalker with Blue Milk - Rebrickable

title=>"Games + Apps", :url=>"https://www.starwars.com/news/category/games-+-apps"} Ahsoka Tano Arrives in Fortnite The game will be released on major platforms including the upcoming PS5 and also on PC, Mac, PS4, XBOX, and Nintendo Switch. TT Games is no strange to the LEGO games and will surely have the same look and feel that’s familiar and loved. Jay Jacobson managed to get his hands on one of the rare minifigs, proving that even those who don’t love LEGO are loving this sought-after item:Luke's hair in A New Hope is probably sun-bleached, from being out and about on Tatooine. In addition to his hair getting darker, his vitamin D levels may have dropped after becoming a Jedi."

Luke Skywalker with Blue Milk polybag : Set 30625-1 | BrickLink Luke Skywalker with Blue Milk polybag : Set 30625-1 | BrickLink

I have one...I got that edition for the included season pass and forgot a minifig was even in the box until I opened it. I sure wouldn't pay much for it. StarWars.com: This is obviously an important game for LEGO Star Wars fans. Is this a way of telling them, "We know"?

Overall

The standard edition of the game just comes with the game. But that's all you really need, innit? LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Edition

Luke Skywalker LEGO Is Blowing Up the Internet Rare Luke Skywalker LEGO Is Blowing Up the Internet

So, everything we showed had a stripped-down aesthetic to it, but then we tried to add another level of story beyond that, so we explored a few approaches. Included in 5006337-1 5006338-1 5006339-1 5007405-1 5007406-1 5007407-1 5007408-1 5007409-1 Rating ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ 4.4 Luke Skywalker wearing his Tatooine garb has appeared frequently, surpassing almost any other Star Wars minifigures recently. The character's white tunic and reddish brown belt are therefore well-established, alongside legs that include fabric bands wrapped around Luke's boots. These designs are unaltered from previous appearances.The gameplay video was revealed yesterday by LEGO and is worth a watch. Even if you’re not a gamer, or have no intention to acquire the game eventually, it’s still a load of fun sitting through the two and a half minute video trailer. It shows the breadth and coverage over the 9 episodes and in usual LEGO humour and fun filled twists and surely to get a laugh or smile at the very least. This figure is a good idea for an exclusive, an obscure variation you can live without, more joke collectible than toy. I'm holding out that Lego will subsequently release more of these or they will crash in value like Finn in dirty stormtrooper suit. Good thing I care nothing about littering my abode with little pieces of plastic to say "look, this is my property!".

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment