276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Deal (Off-Campus Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lina is aware that she cannot attend her sister’s wedding by herself. She hasn’t, however, made any time for dating, yet she told her mother that she is taking her extremely serious boyfriend. She makes an effort to ignore the obnoxious British man who opted to park his vehicle next to their place, but it’s difficult to not be drawn in by his attractive face, even when he’s yelling at her. Avery has to learn to take things more slowly and trust others to handle her responsibilities after a traffic accident renders her immobilized for several months. She must also rely on Declan, her former roommate and best friend, who is now her caretaker. That is, up until the moment her longest romance of three weeks ends and she plans to break into a posh hotel to host the year’s biggest pool party.

Elle Kennedy - Wikipedia Elle Kennedy - Wikipedia

That is until she comes across the man who stole her virginity, who is also the bride’s brother. Tyler left immediately after she surrendered her virginity and she didn’t even get a “goodbye.” Similar to works like The Deal, the arrangement begins as a way to help Stella cross off her list of dating-related goals, but as the two get to know one another better, deeper feelings become inevitable. Avery needed to get away from her past, just like Hannah and other characters in works like The Deal, so she chooses to enroll in a college where no one will recognize her. He also desires to understand what she’s trying to conceal so he can assist her in resolving any problems or discomfort. Will Jase’s love for Avery be strong enough to keep them both alive when he learns the truth?Themes: Family ties, wealth, greed, personal development, romance, and grief. Beautiful Disaster – Jamie McGuire

by Elle Kennedy - Goodreads All Book Series by Elle Kennedy - Goodreads

Oooh, what are we fighting about?” Allie asks without turning around. Her voice is muffled as she pokes her head deeper into the closet. Despite my Logan-directed annoyance, I can’t help but grin when she calls me dude. I love it. I love her. This was the final straw for her stepfather, so he sends her to her mother’s homeland, where her biological father also passed away, so she can discover a hobby other than partying and learn to value money. Although it seems like a simple arrangement, Garrett must figure out how to convince Hannah that he is the appropriate person for her after a few embraces that lead to more. If you enjoyed The Deal, you’ll love this selection of books with a similar theme.

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen: Audiobook Review & Go Behind the Scenes with Narrator Rosamund Pike Note: This scene takes place after The Deal but before The Mistake. At this point, Logan hasn’t met Grace and he’s still being super-duper awkward around Hannah…

Off-Campus Series by Elle Kennedy - Goodreads

The Chase, a book in the same author’s Briar U series as The Deal, focuses on the tumultuous romance between Summer and Colin. Since she first met the enigmatic Colin, alias Fitzy, Summer has harbored feelings for him. Is it Christmas already? My birthday? It must be because Elle Kennedy has given readers a special treat. She has written a bonus scene from The Deal – my #1 favorite book of 2015. If you didn’t get enough of Garrett and Hannah, you’ll definitely enjoy this special gift to fans. Oops, am I interrupting?” Without waiting for a “Hell yes!”, Hannah’s roommate Allie saunters into the room and marches toward the closet. She seems oblivious to the fact that I’m in my boxers and Hannah is half-dressed. Laughing, she kneels on the bed in her underwear, but doesn’t make a move to touch me. “You are the most secure person I know, babe. You don’t need me to do a damn thing.”Christine had proclaimed losing her virginity to be the happiest night of her life. Now, many years down the line, she actually gets to plot and carry out her retaliation for his abrupt dismissal. Themes: Love, relationships, power struggles, friendships, self-worth, and trauma. The Spanish Love Deception – Elena Armas I know you don’t,” I cut in, and then I tug her on top of me, feeling bad for making her worry. “I’m just being a brat, Wellsy. Feel free to ignore me.”

The Deal by Elle Kennedy | Waterstones

The Deal follows Hannah Wells, a college student who is battling inner turmoil after an incident that happened in high school. As the reader, we get to see how she navigates a new setting after trauma and whether she can move on with her life. Unexpectedly, her office adversary offers to go out with her if she reciprocates by going to the event with him. She accepts the deal out of necessity. College life is a common theme in many adult books as it depicts how the protagonist evolves as they change into an adult. It is a coming-of-age theme that helps the reader understand the characters better, from their stance on partying, work ethic, and more. Fake DatingFortunately, Piper’s younger sister comes along, and after a few days of crying, the two of them decide to renovate their father’s tavern. Additionally, she runs across the hot and cantankerous captain there, who isn’t falling for Piper’s charm. A deliciously sexy story with a wallop of emotions that sneaks up on you’ Vi Keeland, No.1 New York Times bestselling author She at least has her new physiotherapy career and friends to look forward to. Additionally, it helps that she and her neighbor have a friendly rivalry going. By providing attendees with the subject of Piper’s arrest to talk about, the event is successful in getting them to forget about her publicized break-up.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment