276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Funko POP! Albums: Machine Gun Kelly - Tickets to My Downfall - Collectable Vinyl Figure - Gift Idea - Official Merchandise - Toys for Kids & Adults - Music Fans - Model Figure for Collectors

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. The Hulu original offers an in-depth look into the highs and lows of the “Tickets to My Downfall” rocker’s life. CLARKtoys is the largest single retailer of NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL sports figurines and bobbleheads in the world. Funko has regularly featured musicians, including Fall Out Boy‘s highly anticipated figures to My Chemical Romance‘s The Black Parade Pop! Four more studio albums were released in the following years, and an upcoming sixth album, Mainstream Sellout, is scheduled for March 25, 2022.

You can redeem this offer by joining our mailing list and being the first to learn about new releases, upcoming events, and more! Despite his more "guitar-heavy" album Born With Horns arriving at some point in the near future, Machine Gun Kelly's pop-punk era has just been immortalised in POP! He released his debut studio album Lace Up in 2012, which peaked at number four on the US Billboard 200 and featured his breakthrough single “Wild Boy” (featuring Waka Flocka Flame). Mini-MGK also sports the same haircut, accessories, and outfit from the album cover: a black T-shirt with a long-sleeve white shirt underneath, black skinny jeans, and white high-top sneakers.figure is decked out in a pink shirt and pants, with white boots (accented with black laces and sole), with two pink bracelets on one wrist and a “bubblegum” pink guitar in his hands.

To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below.The 4-inch Pop vinyl depicts MGK holding his signature bubblegum pink guitar with the words “I’m Selling Tickets to My Downfall” written across the front. In January, the 31-year-old recording artist spoke to Variety about his new film Taurus, and the parallels between him and the character that he plays in the semi-autobiographical drama about a musician struggling with substance abuse, the pressures of the music business, and turbulence in his personal life.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment