276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sweet Heartbreak (Weybridge Academy Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Written in 1933, this heartbreak anthem was first performed by boundary-breaking actress and singer Ethel Waters in a Harlem jazz club. It’s been recorded by a truly enormous number of artists since then, from Billie Holiday and Frank Sinatra to Joni Mitchell and Bob Dylan, but we have a special spot for Etta’s version. 29. “Love You Goodbye,” by One Direction (2015)

BOOKS Weybridge Academy Series The Wrong Match Series Stand-alone Books Christmas Magic Series THE LIFTSAL GUARDIANS SERIES THE ARC SERIES Cohen wrote this song about Marianne Ihlen, his girlfriend and muse throughout the 1960s, while living in New York’s Chelsea Hotel. Bittersweet, it’s among the best, most time-honored songs about breaking up with someone you still love. 52. “Love is a Losing Game,” Amy Winehouse (2006) If we had to tie a post-breakup period to this song, it would be the hazy, confused days immediately following a split. The lyrics play out a person begging for a reason — and that’s something we can all relate to. 18. “Dancing On My Own,” Robyn (2010) British singer Sam Smith gives Adele a run for her money in the sad love songs department, and that’s really saying something. 26. "Best Thing I Never Had," by Beyoncé (2011) The “woulda, coulda, shoulda” vibes are strong in this sexy ballad from Frank Ocean. The song bounces between defending feelings, shedding tears, and asking “Do you think about me still? Do ya, do ya?” It’s a tornado of emotions, the kind of song you listen to at night when you just need to cry it out a bit. 12. “Call Out My Name,” The Weeknd (2018)Suzy is a star-crossed young adult who has spent most of her school years at Weighbridge Academy, an elite boarding school for her class that is about to graduate. Sweet Heartbreak Alexandra Moody Read Online

But when Caleb, the student most likely to be her partner in dance class, whispers he’s stealing her from the ballroom for one last dance she doesn’t want him to go rogue. What is Sweet Heartbreak Alexandra Moody Read OnlineThis Shawn Mendes breakup ballad is about the slow decline of a relationship due to days on the road, and Shawn’s gorgeous voice only makes it more painfully beautiful. 54. “You Were Meant For Me,” Jewel (1995) For those who can’t find it in them to keep a seemingly good relationship going anymore, “Champagne Problems” is your “it’s not you, it’s me” speech in song. 105. "Stitches," by Shawn Mendes (2015) When you reach the stage of knowing that, deep down, you're going to come out of this better and stronger — this is your anthem. 115. “Believe,” Cher (1998)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment