276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Base de magie Pefecting, 0,5-Fluid Ounce

£7.475£14.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Rise And Fall Of L’Oreal’s Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream: A History Of A Revolutionary Beauty Product Glossier Priming Moisturizer Rich is another perfect dupe for Bobbi Brown Face Base. The reviewers are pretty happy with the products performance and the results. Everyone! The product is specially designed to normal to oily skins, but I believe everyone can give it a shot. Especially if you are having difficulties with skin prep and your foundation becoming cakey – you should give Bobbi Brown Face Base a try. Bobbi Brown Face Base Benefits BB Creams, which act as a multitasking balm, have sheer, dewy coverage. In general, the product includes a moisturizer, primer, tinted makeup, skincare, and SPF. A foundation is typically used for full coverage, as opposed to matte, and it is designed to cover the skin and prevent it from looking oily. What Is The Difference Between Loreal Bb Cream And Cc Cream? How to use it: Apply the primer to clean skin, focusing on areas prone to oil (think: forehead, nose, and chin), before reaching for foundation.

Base Dupes You Need to Try! 8 Amazing Bobbi Brown Face Base Dupes You Need to Try!

How to use it: Use alone for all-over radiance or under makeup to create a smooth, illuminated base.Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base is known as one of the best primers + moisturizers at the market right now. The product has waves and waves of hearty fans and lovers – and no doubt it does wonder on skin. BUT, it’s price range is on the high end and when you think the amount of product you get for the price, you might feel a bit eh-eh.

These Silicone-Based Primers Help Makeup Last All Day These Silicone-Based Primers Help Makeup Last All Day

There are numerous advantages to using silicone-based primers. Because they are noncomedogenic, they act as a barrier between your skin and makeup, which is especially beneficial for those who are prone to acne. Furthermore, they smooth and even surface the skin, filling in any fine lines or pores, resulting in a flawless base for your makeup. How to use it: For a subtle, dewy look, apply the primer to cleansed skin before heading out the door. You can also mix it with your foundation for an all over radiant finish or dab it on key areas as a highlighter. L’oreal Magic Perfecting Base is another great option. You can use the product as a moisturizer and also a makeup primer and base. Well, Bobbi Brown Face Base is an iconic product and it literally does wonders. You can simply use it as a moisturizer or a makeup base. I’m pretty sure it’s worth it but hold on there.Here is another fan favourite and dupe of Bobbi Brown Face Base. Let me repeat myself once more but this time I come with even better news. Primark’s beauty department PS has the perfect dupe for Face Base. It’s Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer.

LOreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base

A rich, deeply moisturizing yet fast-absorbing face cream for day or night that’s now vegan, formulated without fragrance and delivers even longer-lasting hydration. L’Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Primer Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer: Another illuminating option, the unique liquid lightweight formula of this silicone-based primer blends seamlessly into skin to boost its liveliness and luminosity. It smooths the texture and evens the tone for a natural-looking complexion. As a makeup lover, chances are you’re no stranger to the wonders of makeup primer. This handy makeup product helps create a smooth, even base for the products to follow—not to mention it keeps your makeup look from budging or fading throughout the day and night. If you’re looking to add one to your makeup bag stat, consider reaching for a silicone primer. To make your life easier, we’ve done the work for you by putting together a list of our very own L’Oréal Paris silicone-based primer options. But first, let’s cover what silicone primer is and how it differs from other formulas. What Is a Silicone-Based Primer? Bobbi Brown’s bestselling multivitamin-enriched moisturizing primer works both as a primer and a moisturizer. So, you can use the product as a primer during your makeup prep, or as a moisturizer – and even as a day or night cream.We had Bobbi Brown Enriched Face Base primer before Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream, huh! I’m pretty sure we all know about Bobbi Brown Face Base and how good of a primer, moisturizer, day and night cream it is. Should you really buy Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base? I don’t think so. At least you can give these dupes a shot and decide if they work for your or not. At the end of the day, I’m pretty sure one of the dupes on this list is going to fit like a glow for your needs. Just like Bobbi Brown, Revolution Super Base also contains Shea Butter, Vitamin B, C, E and Hyaluronic Acid. The key ingredients match perfectly perfect. It is great for makeup prep and using as a primer but also a great moisturizer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment