276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bright Starts, Disney Baby, Finding Nemo Sea of Activities Jumper, Activity Centre with 13 Activities, Lights, Music and Ocean Sounds, Adjustable Height, 360° Rotation, Ages 6 Months +

£64.995£129.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My daughter even liked playing with the jumperoo when she was toddling about, using it to balance as she learnt to pull herself up as she wanted to play with the toys. Read more Most of our little boys toys are second hand but we knew we wanted to get a lovely jumperoo. This one is so lovely and bright and colourful. It has a range of different toys, plays music and lights up. It is easy to put together and my little one is so happy playing in it. It’s perfect for when you need baby safely in one place whilst you get the hoovering or cooking done! Read more

Great used condition - well loved and used but all working perfectly still with music/lights still working Absolutely love this product for my daughter, at the beginning she was too small to jump even on the lowest setting but she still loved all the toys and lights around the outside, this product is extremely interactive for babies, providing them with independence and introduction to play. However, now she’s got the hang of the bouncing the toys has became even more enjoyable for her and out of all her toys, this one holds her short attention span for the longest amount of time. Overall, great product so glad I decided to buy her this for Christmas. Read moreMy daughter loves this now but when she first starting using it, found the turtle to be scary! Some of the toys can be removed so once she was happy with it, we reintroduced the turtle. Great activities with noises and colours. Read more

We put her in it when she was able to support herself but she maybe could only just touch the ground with her tip toes but she was still able to wiggle and bounce as she got excited without bouncing with her feet.

We choose this bouncer because of how many different toys, colours and the music it had on it and we were right to choose it as our little girl loved it. It’s easy to put together, and all the toys are of great quality. My daughter often has the toys taken off the jumperoo to play with when not in it! Read more There are so many different things for them to look at and play with and it encourages the child to try and pull them self around to find the toys behind them. Gumtree.com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 674094. Gumtree.com Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. Introductions are limited to motor finance, CarMoney Limited will pay us a fixed commission per paid out deal. My son loved this product and we have kept it for my youngest son - he is only 3 months at the moment but I’m sure will be using it in no time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment