276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Whaline 2 Pack Satin Eye Cover Silk Sleeping Cover Blindfold Tie for Valentine's Gift 150 cm (Black Red and Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Why thank you, Sarah", said Stephanie, pretending not to notice her discomfiture. "Let me show it to you". Depending on the style—if it's like Velcro or if it's connected all the way around–[blindfolds] can also double as cuffs for your wrists or your ankles,” Villero says, adding that it’s a fun way to introduce an element of restraint if everyone involved is okay with that. “Then you can switch it up and put it on your eyes.” 8. Use the blindfold as a “feather” on your partner’s body.

What have I done to deserve this", she thought to herself, as she tested the coils of constricting rope that seemed to bind her at every point. The cruelly applied gag, and the many layers of silk that covered her face was making it increasingly difficult to breath, and the silk itself was becoming damp as her efforts to breathe became more intense.There, that's better. Let me draw the sheets around you a bit so that you will get a feel for what it's like to be snuggled up later on tonight."

Sarah felt a slight stirring at this turn of events and thought that she should be concerned at the turn of events. Surprisingly, though, she wasn't concerned, and something in her head told her that she just wanted to please this vision of beauty who was her host and her employer. Even in a post- Fifty Shades world, there's no shame in being new to BDSM. And while investing in kink gear and sex toys can be fun, this kind of play is ultimately about you, your partner or partners, and consensual power exchange, not capitalism. "BDSM doesn’t require any money," kink-friendly sex therapist Michael Aaron tells Allure. "Much of it is psychological, and if you are looking for impact play, many people feel like no toy beats their hands anyway, and that’s free. Likewise, various household items such as rope and clothespins can be used in scenes, and they hardly cost anything at all." (A "scene" is how people commonly refer to a period in which the kinky play goes down.) From safely restraining your partner to experimenting with role-play, here are eight ways you can explore BDSM with your partner tonight. 1. Talk through your interests and boundaries.While a silk sleep mask usually comes with a higher price-tag attached to it, it is a little luxury worth investing in.

Miss Jones was slim and very attractive, with a ready smile and stunning legs. She had received Sarah in the sun drenched conservatory of the house, overlooking the extensive grounds. Over glasses of cool lemonade, Miss Jones had pointed out the various aspects of the garden and explained what needed doing. Miss Jones was a great host and soon they were talking about Sarah's ambitions, her past and her upbringing. Sarah was embarrassed at being found out. "No, not at all. In fact, I think you are terrific," and struggling to find something to compliment her on, blurted out, "And I think your scarf and cravat suit you perfectly."Sleep should be the easiest thing in the world – yet for so many of us it proves to be a challenge. That’s where a silk sleep mask might come in handy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment