276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Standard | Nintendo Switch - Download Code

£29.995£59.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tears of the Kingdom is a sequel that knows how to present new things and adds more lore to the incredible universe of Zelda. Islands with a sense of freedom, exciting game, and twists from start to finish will make you play for countless hours in this game and its immensity. -IGN Brasil

Another ability, Recall, lets you reverse a projectile along its flight path until it settles to a stop at its original launch point. In the case of explosives or elemental vessels, Recalled objects erupt in the face of the very enemy who sent them your way. The ability’s uses outside of combat are even more numerous: I created countless makeshift elevators by dropping a platform from a ledge above me, stepping onto it, then casting Recall near my feet. Cia Skyrim has a better world, better story, more towns and actual places to go, multiple playstyles, a skill tree, magic, weapons that don't break, can own multiple houses, can forge weapons and armor(I have no clue why this isn't in BoTW, especially when you can mine metals), and yes it has better sidequests. You excused Breath Of The Wild having crappy rewards for sidequests because they're an afterthought, really? I'd think the sidequests should be more important than goofy korok seeds. I admitted Breath Of The Wild had good climbing and gliding, but it doesn't do enough with that. Neither Breath Of The Wild or Skyrim have particularly good graphics, so there's nothing really to compare there. I'm not even particularly into Skyrim, I just think it's better and more focused than BoTW. It's a good game engine with its physics and what not, it's just not living up remotely to its potential. BoTW should have been under development for another year or two, so they could have created some proper dungeons, cave systems and castles that give you substantial rewards like new runes, permanent exploration based equipment like hookshots, grappling hooks, gauntlets, ladders, lanterns, etc., unbreakable weapons or resources to make your favorite weapons unbreakable. The bulk of the game being korok seeds, which are some of the lamest puzzles I've ever seen, is a joke. Divine beasts are mostly the same, and generic. There's barely any puzzles, there's barely any new mechanics for abilities akin to the ones provided by masks and new items you obtain in the dungeon. I think I remember that there weren’t even enemies in the divine beasts…. Could be wrong though. Even the Blights are mostly the same, hit sponges, barely any strategy and their design is pretty much the same among the 4 of them. Whereas in MM you have 4 completely different things with different mechanics ... a weird masked giant, a bull, a piranha and 2 giant worms. Maybe we should argue again when the next Elder Scrolls game comes out. Then it should have the edge over Tears of the Kingdom. However, I'm pretty sure it won't get similar praise because of Bethesda's incompetence in comparison to Nintendo's main team.Before the release of TOTK, Nintendo released a Zelda-themed Switch OLED. The game isn't included with the console but you can now find some bundles that include both.

I know because never in my 35+ years playing Zelda I would have imagined throwing dirt at my favorite IP since I was 5 years old Skyrim was rated well in it's time because of the "look, dragons in 3d open world setting" hype. BotW surpassed all other fantasy open world games in 2017 when it was crowned as the "new blueprint". Games have to change to fit what's popular and what the current generation demands, if BoTW wasnt open world sandbox do you think it would of sold the amount it did?In the meantime its just another open-world with sandbox elements on it with the Zelda name slapped on top catering to youtubers and the Minecraft generation. An epic adventure across the land and skies of Hyrule awaits in The Legend of Zelda™: Tears of the Kingdom for Nintendo Switch™. The adventure is yours to create in a world fueled by your imagination. YoshiF2 I don't think that you understood my comment. I always liked Zelda, just didn't love every entry as much as some of their fanbase and have been more critical about them. Hell, the original NES game was one of the entries that I liked the most as I mentioned, so telling me that I didn't like Zelda but something else is absurd when I pretty much like the one that started everything. Not only that, I also really enjoy WindWaker and Link's Awakening which as far as I know haven't been called "not Zelda", and are simply seen as other entries. I have played every entry except for the CDi games and I'm also have been a fan for decades. Tears of the Kingdom is what happens when a triple A studio with a triple A budget can take its time to develop a game, focusing on polish and gameplay instead of graphics. The result is so powerful that it puts to shame many contemporary games. This is a masterpiece. -IGN Italia Other points of interest include the ongoing success of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild in the wake of its direct sequel, a healthy boost for Metroid Prime Remastered, and the continued downfall of Minecraft for the Switch. We suspect this is largely due to Minecraft Legends, which is currently sitting at number eleven with 87% of its total boxed sales on the Switch.

Supported languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese There are still some unique items only available by tapping the Zelda series amiibo, though — namely, unique paraglider fabric. You can change your paraglider fabric by heading to the Kochi Dye Shop in Hateno, and there are some rather lovely ones too. roy130390 @likelysatan it’s not that I’m saying you’re not a true fan… but from my experience … 90% of people I argue with about BOTW are people who it is their first or second Zelda game they have ever played. They are newcomers. They don’t know the DNA of Zelda as well as people who have been playing it for years and seen it’s growth. I loved Zelda for some 35+ years and this became something so detached from what it was before that it’s usually the newcomers disguised as old fans who enjoy and praise BOTW and TotK.Gold Points are awarded based on the amount you pay (excluding tax and any points or discounts used) and have no cash value. A Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point. I gotta say this, as much as a great game TOTK is to the masses, It can't compare to how BOTW was Introduced to the world. (BOTW was the first open-world game that I actually Invested in finishing.) I consider what you are saying ironic. Sure, no game should be excent from criticism but your argument about fanatism works both ways. What if you hold too hard to nostalgia and don't see how it's the same franchise, just evolving? What if you are too close minded to changes? What if even with said changes, it's still faithful to the concept? What if you aren't critical enough of old Zelda games? I don't see this game missing anything that the others games had, and while I may not pronounce myself as a "hardcore Zelda fan" I think that playing most entries through decades of gaming give me enough experience to know what I'm talking about and have a valid perspective. You say Skyrim has "more towns and actual places to go." First of all there are not that many towns in Skyrim either, and they all look almost the same. You couldn't argue BotW's towns look or even feel similar without lying.

These popular franchises have changed and have all gone on to sell even better since they changed as well, the more powerful consoles get developers will see how far they can push their games and make them better and bigger and like or not right now open world design is the "in thing".

Nintendo Switch Online members can buy a pair of Nintendo Switch Game Vouchers* and redeem each one for any game in the voucher catalog—including The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Game Info As for myself, I am really having trouble dealing with the absolute scope of the game as I have mentioned in forums and I've ran away to the much more modest Kirchen Bel in the original Atelier Sophie until I can face Hyrule again, but I can see that it's a me problem and that the game is truly phenomenal. I really hope I can overcome it and enjoy it for the masterpiece it is. Finally, you say Skyrim has "multiple playstyles" in comparison to BotW. The best thing is I don't even have to answer to this. Where to buy Zelda Tears of the Kingdom in the UK The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Standard Edition

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment