276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NIKE Men's Downshifter 7 Running Shoe

£24.995£49.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In comparison to the Nike Downshifter predecessors, this version has the seamless overlays to reduce the weight. So, you greatly benefit from this upgrade as you can sense a better natural run feel. Though it may be tad narrow, it has the breathable mesh upper, and the resilient cushioning at the full-length Phylon midsole, plus the soft tongue and collar padding to comfort your feet. Overall, the Nike Downshift 7 offers you a revolutionary comfort.

This Mizuno Spark running shoe is worth admiring as it provides an outstanding combination of arch support, maximum breathability, and outstanding comfort. Indeed, its AirMesh upper helps the shoe breathes well, while its X-10 carbon rubber outsole provides enough traction to run on many types of terrains. With this versatile shoe, you can wear in on 10KS to long-distance runs. Noticeably, you can have this highly-functional shoe that is offered in 5 color combinations with a reasonable price. Brook Defyance 9 Additionally, the upper is specifically designed to meet the standard of an athletic running shoe with a round toe. In term of the outsole that is made from the durable carbon rubber, it provides a rigid traction to run on various surfaces. Thanks to deep flex patterns at the outsole, your transition from the heel area to the ball of the forefoot can be smooth and natural. Fit and size While the lesser stitch and seamless overlays are utilized to motivate your freedom of movement, the shoe’s curved forefoot and rear sections would enhance your land off. Particularly, it allows you land on the heel smoothly. Then, you gain better toe-off transition even when the landing’s pressure is moved to the forefoot. Noticeably, with such hassle-free supports, this shoe is wallet-friendly. Overall, you can wear it for everyday training and daily use. Grip and traction Versatility in design. These shoes are great for the gym and then the style lets me get away with wearing them to work. They actually have a good traction to them as well on wet surfaces. No slipping before I get to work on a rainy day.

Style

Besides, its upper fit is enhanced to provide more flexibility. As a result, you can twist or bend the foot in this shoe without a hassle. So, it's needless to worry about the shoes’ durability. Besides, The Nike Downshifter 7 intensively improves the shoe's breathability to allow your feet comfortable in the shoe interior. This factor always plays a dispensable role when considering a suitable running shoe. That’s why the Nike Dropshifter 7 positions the gripping lugs strategically on the outsoles to fulfill your requirement of traction. Though the provided grip is not too prominent, it still enables your running efficiency over the mild trails or the roads.

These are my 4th pair of these. I use them for my gym class, specifically Zumba and man o man are they great. I have skinny ankles and shoes sometimes rub the wrong way. These were made for my little ankles and feet. They look nice and have a low sleek profile. They feel almost like a crossfit shoe. These are the wides Nikes I have ever had. They are a bit too large actually. This is welcome since I wasn't sure because Nike is so inconsistent. I have to say though, thy sure are comfortable and light. Its deep flex grooves greatly encourage your natural flexibility. So, you are granted a nature run feel. Additionally, your feet movement is not restricted from stretching thanks to its bendable foot pad. Obviously, you can sense how it seamless in each of your strikes through the gait cycle. Quality and durability Surprisingly, it could be able to maintain the low price while offering a dozen of the arch supports, the stability and motion necessaries that satisfy both under pronator, and neutral pronator. On the behalf of the under-pronator, I recognize its Phylon midsole greatly supports my gait efficiency. And after running for a long distance, my foot still feels relaxing. Upper Its Phylon cushioning system is one of the Nike Downshifter 7 ‘s highlight that the high-arched runner appreciates. Indeed, this Nike’s proprietary foam helps to reinforce the shoe’s strength and construction. For this reason, the shoe would not break down or lose structural integrity easily. Besides, its soft tongue and collar padding avoid your skin from feeling the irritation or stiff. Importantly, they support the shoe’s foot protection as it disables sharp objects scratch the shoe.The Nike Downshifter 7 is a great-looking sneaker that is suitable for both running short to moderate distances as well as for everyday activities. This model has been updated in comparison to its predecessor to make it more streamlined and stylish and hits the mark when it comes to fashion. The well-known Nike Swoosh is prevalent on either side of this aesthetically pleasing sneaker and gives the shoe a recognizable look from far away. They are lightweight, breathable, cushioned, relatively supportive, and responsive.

They look better in person. The mesh is dope and has a great airy feel to them as well as a nice light weight. These really fit lie they are designed; snug and firm yet roomy. These shoes are just right! This version of the Nike Downshifter gains a great prominence for its impressive underfoot cushioning and reliable upper cover system. Specifically, the stitched layers are applied to the upper unit to contribute to the shoe’s support necessaries and maintain the uppers’ structure. Besides, its rubber outsole becomes an effective shield that prevents external damage on the rest of the sole. Its deep flex grooves add the shoe more stability and provide more nature run feel. Besides, this version delivers superb cushioning and breathable uppers that considerably enhance your running experience. Nike Downshifter 5 I wear these looser than my other shoes. Although I love the shoe, they do have a hot spot in the arch when the shoe is tied properly. The Nike Downshifter 7 is a great updated version of the company’s popular Downshifter 6. To give the sneaker a more updated look that matches with today’s trends, they stripped away some of the layers that made up the predecessor’s upper and gave it a more streamlined look. This sneakers’ upper is made up of a single layer mesh that provides breathable comfort.Thanks to the seamless overlays, the shoe would not only provide additional support for the upper structure but also encourage the shoe's breathability. Particularly, it’s a stitching and seamless overlays make the shoe significantly lightweight and keep your foot dry. Moreover, its mesh upper unit enhances the shoe’s breathable coverage significantly. By this way, the interior of the shoe gains more cool air and reduce odor annoyance. Overall, the Nike Downshift 7 ensures your foot dry and fresh at all times. Responsiveness I should have gotten a wider size. They are a bit snug. I do like them though. They are light and have a great airy feel to them. I am pleasantly impressed with these shoes. I am always on my feet and running around and these have kept me feeling good. They design is nice and has helped my gait.

Great fit and really light for my daily walks. They get a lot of compliments throughout the day. I am so pleased with these shoes.This shoe is stood out among the neutral shoes as for its remarkable cushioning, midsole protections and great responsiveness. Truly, the FlyteFoam midsole impresses many runners as it provides great foot protections and responsiveness. The shoe also offers notable arch supports that guarantee the runner’s smooth ride experience despite a drastic heel-to-toe differential (12mm). Significantly, you can have this shoe with a wide range of color options for a reasonable price. Adidas Sola RNR In this version, the Nike Downshifter 7 redesigns its upper with no sewn on the fabric. For this upgraded feature, its mesh upper and the synthetic overlays significantly bring positive impact over your performance. So, the shoe is out-of-the-box comfortable. Consequently, you can customize the shoe handily. As for its versatility and provision of foot protections, you can wear it from a light cross training, daily run to the marathon training. This upgraded design helps the shoe fits the variety of foot shapes and sizes. Moreover, it enhances the shoe's durability. With its harmonious combination of cushioning and sturdy construction, you can strike the ground on almost all kind of terrains naturally. Midsole Whereas some runner whose larger width feet may find the shoe's heel and midfoot sections narrow, the Nike Downshifter 7 is specifically designed in a medium-width to fit average size of foot shape. Besides, the forefoot section offers you a wider toe box. It allows your toes spreading comfortably as your toes often expand while running. As a result, your toes would not swell up or have blisters. Overall, the Nike downshifter 7 is offered in a variety of sizes to fit different foot conditions. Cushioning Super duper awesome light comfortable shoe! I am really pleased with these and recommend for a casual runner and daily activity shoe.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment