276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hope: Read the inspirational life behind Tom Parker

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The speaker invites readers to spread peace and love to others, but also to be sure to practice self-love and be kind with oneself. It reminds readers that they’re not alone in their struggles and ensures them that the world is still a good place, even during times of turmoil. 7. Edward A. Guest, ‘Don’t Quit’ Reading this poem may help provide reassurance that you’re still in control, no matter what hardships are encountered. Everyone is the master of their own fate– and nobody else can control another person’s destiny. 9. Walter D. Wintle, ‘Thinking’ Helen Keller was both deaf and blind, yet became a famous author, lecturer and activist. She was heavily involved in the areas of workers’ rights and woman’s suffrage. Keller was the first deaf-blind person to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree, and was inducted in to the Alabama Women’s Hall of Fame in 1971. This got me feeling really sad. Sad that he was done such a wrong. Why do such bad things happen to such fundamentally decent people. You could tie yourself in knots trying to find an answer to that one. Sad or not, it's well worth reading Tom's book - it humbles you - it's a leveller. Credit where credit is due, to Tom and to his family. 😭😭😭

Hope: My Inspirational Life Download - OceanofPDF [PDF] [EPUB] Hope: My Inspirational Life Download - OceanofPDF

It wasn’t smooth sailing. There were major ups and downs. But it was a useful distraction, which led to further action, and additional positive decision-making.Being inspired renders apathy obsolete. You could market inspiration as an instant apathy-killer. A bit like how it’s an antidote to negativity, it’s a cure-all for feelings of indifference too. 7. Incredible Life

Hope: My Inspirational Life by Tom Parker | Goodreads

Where do you want to go? What do you want to do? Who do you want to meet? What do you want to achieve? Struggling to feel inspired? Do something that resembles progress. Growth stimulates a feeling of inspiration like nothing else. Look around you to see what they’re doing. Where are they excelling where you aren’t? What can you learn from them? How can you gain from their example? Sojourner Truth was an advocate for equality between races and sexes. She was born in to slavery in 1797 until she escaped to freedom in 1826 along with her infant daughter.Anyway, I keep picturing all these little kids playing some game in this big field of rye and all. Thousands of little kids, and nobody's around - nobody big, I mean - except me. And I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff - I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I do all day. I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all. I know it's crazy, but that's the only thing I'd really like to be.” The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.” It’s your ‘raison d’etre’. It’s the reason you get out of bed in the morning; the thing that drives and motivates you forward.

Inspirational Poems About Life You Must Read Today 15 Inspirational Poems About Life You Must Read Today

This poem uses simple words to relay a powerful message that can apply to anyone. With determination and a willpower to never quit, success can be found in every failure–and with self-confidence, you can achieve your biggest goals. This poem inspires the self-confidence that you need to feel empowered to make your dreams a reality. 8. William Ernest Henley, ‘Invictus’no rating but this made me sob. the wanted have been my favourite band for the past decade and i’ve had the absolute privilege of meeting and knowing tom. his positivity and optimism shines through this book so clearly, his gratefulness of everything he’d experienced was so beautiful to read. this book is devastatingly short but it was lovely to read his words and know how much it meant for him to perform for the last time. tom achieved so much in his life and i hope this book and his documentary continue to encourage an increase in funding and education for brain tumour research. I’m scared of being on my death bed one day and feeling like I still have life left to live. The thought of squandering what little time I have on this planet inspires me to do cool stuff.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment