276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mark is Spanked ‘til he is Fully ‘GAY’

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Over-the-knee (OTK): The spanker sits with the spankee over their lap. This limits you to only using one hand and spanking or paddling at a specific angle. But it’s also a very intimate moment that lends itself to other sexy fun. After an intense scene with your paddles, aftercare is important. Everyone will want something a little different. Kayla likes to wrap up in a special blanket, and she needs water and food. We sit quietly, cuddled together, and wait for her to come around. If she’s lucid, we talk a little bit. Spanking bench: Anything can be a spanking bench if you’re creative enough, but if you haven’t bought or made one, you’ll usually find these in a BDSM dungeon. Typically the partner being spanked will be bent over or on all fours. The two strokes which followed were, let’s say, something of a blur. My bum was completely on fire by the time the punishment was over and was told: “All done – make yourself decent.” However, the school also operated a ‘demerit’ system for minor acts of disobedience, such as running in the corridor, being late for class, talking during a lesson etc. You were allowed up to three demerits per term without punishment – after that, your bottom had an appointment with the headmaster.

October 2016 – Sore Bottom Guys

Remember that itching powder you put in the kids clothes while they were in the shower?” he continued “Well we’ve got a different brand … this one is extra strong itching powder” he held up a small bag while tossing a similar bag of white powder to Sammy. When I was seven years old, I was sent away to board at a private preparatory (prep) school for boys in the south of England – this was in the 1970s and corporal punishment was still available for errant schoolboys.The next moment it was far from ‘very well’ with my bottom as the cane was brought down hard and decisively across both cheeks. It may as well have been a red hot poker. I began to cry immediately but managed to stay bent over. I felt Mr Dawson’s hand rub my bare bottom consolingly. “Good boy,” he said. “You must learn to take your punishment like a big boy. Two more to go.” The swimming pool was next to a derelict building, which had once been a sports centre, where Bruno carried the struggling and protesting Jordan, followed by a broadly grinning Dewey and Sammy. At first he did not recognise them, but they certainly recognized him “Hi Jordan!” sniggered Dewey Rees a small built guy in baggy red swimming shorts “Aren’t you supposed to be bare assed? I head you burnt your asshole!” I ask Kayla for a color when we play with our paddles: green means keep going, yellow means slow down, and red means stop. The color tells me what I need to know to continue the scene or stop it.

Otkspanking Art | DeviantArt Explore the Best Otkspanking Art | DeviantArt

For a short while he was free of the sense of dread of what might befall him next, which hay have been a kindness, given what was in store for him. Until too late Jordan had not noticed how large and muscular Bruno was, otherwise he might have been more cautious, but before he could react Dewey’s big brother had grabbed him and thrown him over his shoulder. “We are going to have some fun with you!” he growled Before getting breakfast, I took him into the lounge and put him on my knee for a few minutes while I cuddled him and explained that I still loved him, but that if he was naughty in future, Mommy would spank. To my relief, in the morning we not only had a chastened boy but actually a very kind and obedient one. Steven came straight up to me in the kitchen and hugged my legs, saying: “I’m sorry, Mommy.” It was the first time he had called me that, and I felt very close to him all of a sudden. After what seemed like a lifetime, the door finally opened Mr Dawson appeared. He turned to Paul. “Jennings, you’re first. Come with me.” Paul shot a final, scared look over his shoulder at me and followed the headmaster into his office. The door closed and although I could hear talking inside, I wasn’t able to hear what was being said.Some people have enjoyed impact long enough to know whether they need or want the warm-up. In those cases, feel free to skip. But when you’re new to paddlings or to your partner, go slow and ease into the intensity of your kinky fun. Use Different Spanking Techniques The pool was entirely empty when Jordan dived in and swam a full length under water. For the first time in weeks, Jordan felt a sense of freedom and relief as his skimmed through the cool deep water, wuith the sleekness and agility of a fit young otter. Swimming was the one thing in the world at which he was the most accomplished, and if had had the determination and self discipline to overcome his naturally lazy and self indulgent nature, he could potentially have been a world class athlete.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment