276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Graco Myavo Compact Stroller/Pushchair with Raincover - Suitable from birth to approx. 4 years (0-22kg). Lightweight at only 5.8kg with a one-second, one-hand fold, Steeple Gray fashion

£64.995£129.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It would be helpful if the stroller came with straps that you could attach to carry, however, this would just be a personal preference and an added bonus to what already is a great stroller. Suitable from birth up until approx. age 4 (22kg), you can customise the comfort for your little adventurer. Myavo’s multi-position recline includes a lie-flat option, which is ideal for newborns and handy for sleepy toddlers as well. Adjust the travel stroller’s calf rest in one smooth motion to keep your little rider comfy. Graco Myavo Stroller Steeple Grey Features I couldn't fault the Graco Myavo's performance at all. It was incredibly easy to fix the wheels onto the stroller and it has been a dream to use since. The thoughtfully designed knit canopy with UPF 50+ protects baby from the sun and creates a modern look you will love when you stroll around the town or when off on holiday. Discover all of Myavo’s mindful design choices that will get you out the door to explore your world. The front wheels have a 360-degree front swivel and it’s a dream to push. We’ve used it over different terrain, such as grass, gravel and normal pathways and we’ve not struggled to push it at all. The stroller really does live up to being lightweight, as unless the break is put on to prevent it from moving, the wind can blow the stroller to move.

One thing that concerned me about the stroller being compact was I thought there would be limited storage space underneath, however, I was amazed at the large storage basket. I could fit two small bags, coats and water bottles in the basket and there was still plenty of room. No heavy lifting required thanks to Myavo’s lightweight design. Weighing less than 6kg, you’ll be able to bring it along with you anywhere. The bumper bar cleverly acts as a carry handle, so you always have one hand free to hold your little one or sip on a much-needed cup of coffee. Suitable from birth up until approx. age 4 (22kg), you can customise the comfort for your little adventurer. Myavo’s multi-position recline includes a lie-flat option, which is ideal for newborns and handy for sleepy toddlers as well. Adjust the travel stroller’s calf rest in one smooth motion to keep your little rider comfy. The handle is a great height and it's easy to push around. We've taken it to the zoo, the beach and on fields and found that there wasn't a terrain that it struggled on. Overall, I think that the Graco Myavo is a great travel stroller. It’s a brilliant compact design, incredibly easy to use and lightweight enough to carry.However, I didn’t find this to cause too much of an issue as it’s not a constant problem and it does reassure that the harness is secured into the pram well. Elly: “The one hand fold was pretty easy to use, you simply push and pull a button and once folded you can easily use the bar to lift the pram in/out of the car boot.” While my daughter looked comfortable sitting in the stroller, it did on occasion look as though she was sliding down the seat, and if it wasn’t for the harness system, it looks like she would easily slide out. Although it didn’t seem to bother her and she wasn’t phased, I did find myself adjusting her so that she looked like she was sitting properly. Zoe: "Yes. I would recommend this stroller as it’s easy to use, compact and feels good quality. My favourite feature was how small it folds down to. It’s changed my perception of Graco as it’s a good quality product and very stylish." Kayleigh: “It’s the perfect size for fitting in the boot of the car, and if we were to go on holiday it would be great too.”

Elly: "The one hand fold was pretty easy to use, you simply push and pull a button and once folded you can easily use the bar to lift the pram in/out of the car boot." Fiona: “It’s good that the stroller folds easily, especially when your hands are full with baby and shopping. I found it slightly bigger than other similar compact strollers but it means you get much better sized baskets to fit everything in.” Say goodbye to hassle and heavy and say hello to the Graco Myavo. This lightweight and compact travel stroller has a one-hand, one-second fold, making it super easy to bring with you as you go from home to car, train, or bus. Simply fold, grab, and go with Myavo. Sophie: “I cannot tell you how amazing this was! Super easy! I was so impressed. No hassle up and down within seconds. It makes this pram super practical and easy to use. When going to cafes or soft plays you can be limited for space and having the ease of compacting your pram down so easy is a game changer!” Would you recommend this product to friends and family? As a travel stroller is designed to be more compact, they are world-facing strollers and therefore do not have the option to rotate the chair so that your little one is facing you in the pushchair. There are lots of parent-facing strollers and pushchairs available if this is important for you though.I loved the compact build of the stroller as it meant I could leave it in the boot of the car when I did the weekly food shop and still fit all the shopping in, whereas I really struggled to do that with my other pram as it was a lot larger and I’d have to constantly move the pram and bags around just to get everything to fit. I don’t think I have used a stroller that’s not only compact but also comfortable for my daughter to sit in and lightweight for me to carry. Sophie: "Having never used any Graco prams I was intrigued to see what it would be like. The pushchair looked very sturdy and good quality, set up was really simple. My partner and I were very impressed by the price as well." The Graco Myavo is definitely a great travel stroller, and the one-handed fold alone was enough to impress me. I definitely think it will be a struggle to find a travel stroller that’s as easy to use and lightweight as this. Sophie: “Having never used any Graco prams I was intrigued to see what it would be like. The pushchair looked very sturdy and good quality, set up was really simple. My partner and I were very impressed by the price as well.”

Reclining the stroller seat was also easy to do and I was surprised at how flat it lay. This was extremely handy for when my daughter fell asleep while out, as it allowed her to stay asleep in a more comfortable position. It was extremely useful having this feature as I often find myself needing to fold down the pram while I’m holding my daughter, and I’m then able to lift the pram easily by leaving the bumper bar attached, to use as a carry handle. While you might not necessarily need one unless you are going on holiday, a travel stroller could make a great alternative to your regular pushchair once your little one starts to walk, as it can save you taking a bulky pram out with you and they can fold up a little easier than smaller strollers. I couldn’t fault the Graco Myavo’s performance at all. It was incredibly easy to fix the wheels onto the stroller and it has been a dream to use since. Sophie: "I cannot tell you how amazing this was! Super easy! I was so impressed. No hassle up and down within seconds. It makes this pram super practical and easy to use. When going to cafes or soft plays you can be limited for space and having the ease of compacting your pram down so easy is a game changer!" Would you recommend this product to friends and family?The handle is a great height and it’s easy to push around. We’ve taken it to the zoo, the beach and on fields and found that there wasn’t a terrain that it struggled on. When you have a baby in your arms and you’re trying to fold up your pram, it can feel like an impossible task juggling both, but with the automatic stand-alone fold on the Graco Myavo, it made everything so much easier. With a press and slide of a button, you can fold the pram down and pop it up easily and even with one hand. The front wheels have a 360-degree front swivel and it's a dream to push. We've used it over different terrain, such as grass, gravel and normal pathways and we've not struggled to push it at all. The stroller really does live up to being lightweight, as unless the break is put on to prevent it from moving, the wind can blow the stroller to move. I even kept the rain cover in the bottom which normally I wouldn’t be able to do with my other pram, and even when the Graco Myavo was folded the rain cover didn’t alter the compact design. Elly: “Due to the self-folding stand and how lightweight it is, I was able to fold the pram and put it in the car whilst holding the baby or the hand of my toddler which was useful as a busy mum. I think the stroller folds neatly to a fairly compact square size. It is wider than some other travel prams but I think that is a good thing from the point of view of the baby. It means they have more room in the seat which ultimately makes it a comfier ride.” What did you think of the one-hand, one-second fold?

However, I didn't find this to cause too much of an issue as it's not a constant problem and it does reassure that the harness is secured into the pram well.Zoe: “Yes. I would recommend this stroller as it’s easy to use, compact and feels good quality. My favourite feature was how small it folds down to. It’s changed my perception of Graco as it’s a good quality product and very stylish.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment