276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tutti Bambini CoZee® Bedside Crib/Co-Sleeper with Breathable Mesh Window, Travel Bag and Easy Fold (Oak and Charcoal)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Used in three ways – as a bedside crib, standalone bed and a travel cot – we feel you’d get plenty of use out of it during the first six months and even more if you hope to have more children in the future.

Drop side rail for co-sleeping – secured with zips and clips either side to ensure baby can’t roll out If I were to change one thing about this product, it would be to swap the wood-effect plastic for real, unvarnished sustainable wood. It would make the whole cot more sturdy, stylish and luxurious, as well as being much better for the environment. Tested by dad Joe Woolley for the Mother & Baby awards 2018: I recommend the Tutti Bambini CoZee because it is so stylish and very comfy. The lining can be removed for washing and it is great for taking away on holiday as there is no need for an extra travel cot. The way the legs flip around into the crib self when folding is brilliant. It means that there is very little to assemble, which really appeals to mums! Can be used from birth with plenty of room for baby to grow without being too intrusive in your homeCo-sleeping function - Drop side rail and stay in place connection system perfectly aid side sleeping. Thanks to the handles on both ends of the cot, the height can be moved up or down to securely fit your bed – also ideal if you need to raise one end of the crib when your baby has a cold or is suffering from reflux.

Travel Bag - Handy travel bag allows you to transport and use the CoZee® Bedside Crib wherever you go I would love for the wood-effect plastic to be replaced with real wood. The plastic feels cheaper and is very bad for the environment. Tested by mum Helen Prince for the Mother & Baby awards 2018: Tutti Bambini bedside cribs are designed to help develop that special bond with your baby. They have a drop-side rail feature so you can be near one another during sleep. Your little darling will be close enough to you for feeding and cuddling but safe and sound in their own bed. Lightweight and very easy to fold down into a travel bag, so you can use it when you’re away from home too I think that I would choose the Tutti Bambini CoZee bedside crib over others, as the mattress is much softer and comfier than other bedside cribs. It is easy to fold away into the handy carry bag and also the shelf is a very useful addition to an already brilliant crib!

About Mumsnet Reviews

This crib makes my life easier as I don’t worry as much about baby during the night. Baby is right next to me all the time, easing my mind, and there is no need to get out of bed to soothe or feed. Baby sleeps better as the mattress is so soft and comfortable. The breathable materials also helped to maintain a comfortable body temperature throughout the night. How easy is it to clean? Guarantee sweet dreams for your little one every night, and every naptime, with the CoZee Lite Bedside Crib. And why not complete it with the Tutti Bambini CoZee Bedside Crib Starter Set? Your baby won’t be able to get enough of their bed when it’s this comfy, and that’s a promise! Most bedside cribs are suitable from birth to 6 months, so once you're done browsing the crib selection, have a look at our Tutti Bambini cot beds, which are suitable from birth to around 4-6 years old and have multiple modes, from a cot, bed to sofa bed. Tutti Bambini CoZee They didn’t even need to consult the instructions to get the Tutti Bambini CoZee set up again when they arrived and they felt it was much more convenient to use for travel than a traditional travel cot when their baby was still so young. How adjustable is it?

Anna found that the bed was light enough to be moved around the house for naps, but, while it weighs less than other bedside cribs such as the Chicco Next2Me (13kg), it was too bulky to frequently move up and down the stairs when at home. How safe is it? There wasn’t much between our top five beds, but the Tutti Bambini CoZee Bedside Crib took the top spot thanks to its easy-to-use design. The crib meets British Safety Standards and the mattress is firm and flat with no gaps around the sides, as recommended. Mattress included – deluxe foam mattress means your baby will always have the comfiest night’s sleep. From the 30-second open and fold mechanism and the handy travel bag to its machine washable covers and breastfeeding-friendly drop-down side, it has everything a new parent will need. On top of all that, it looks very stylish and has a reasonable price tag.Postcodes applicable: AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH15-26, PH30, PH31-41, PH49-50 Yes, due to the simplicity of the design and how easy it was to assemble and store. The bed is very soft and can be used in three different ways (side bed crib, cot or travel cot). The balance between price and quality is excellent and it is overall cosy, comfy and safe – all that I would ask for!

step height adjuster – multiple height positions mean you can adjust the crib to the perfect height for your bed. When in standalone mode, the six height settings allow parents to comfortably lift the baby in and out (even with the side down) and the shelf underneath is a handy space for storing a blanket or nappies for easy access during the night. Breathable Mattress - Comfortable and breathable spacer technology designed to disperse heat and moisture away from your baby helping them stay cool & comfortable whilst restingsecond open/fold and travel bag included– innovative open and fold mechanism and travel bag means the crib doubles up as a baby travel cot for on-the-go parents. I would recommend this side cot because it is very lightweight, so you can easily use it for travelling. The bed is very cosy and our baby no longer wakes up in the night, now that he is sleeping in it! Once baby is old enough, you can close the side of the crib to make it more stand-alone, which acts as a great transition from crib to cot. The storage shelf is also great for putting teddy bears, muslins and extra nappies. There is not much I would change about this bedside crib, perhaps just that it could be made out of wood rather than plastic. This would be better for the environment. Tested by mum Paulina Czyzewska for the Mother & Baby awards 2018:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment