276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Owleez White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

USB RECHARGEABLE: Forget nagging mums and dads for batteries, simply place Owleez in the nest to easily charge their internal battery with the built-in USB cord. Plus you can keep playing together while it charges! They come with 1 x Pink Owleez, 1 x Berry food accessory and 1 x nest and you teach them how to fly! You help them by swinging them though the air to their happy noises and they fly like a little baby bird. This isn’t all! Their eyes change colour too and they respond to your touch! You can feed, pet them and play games. They even sing and dance to their own beat. I loved Owleez the flying Owl toy! I really didn’t expect such a small, light little toy to have so much power and start flying like a helicopter. I always find with Spinmaster toys, there is the WOW factor and you almost have an experience and not just a toy. This was no exception.

AD] As Stay Active Ambassadors, the boys have been testing out another one of @CharacterToys products this month. Yellow eyes – If his is eyes are yellow then Owleez is hungry, and Erin found it hilarious when he made little munching sounds as the berries are pressed up against his nose.With a cute little face and adorable giant colour change eyes that reflect his mood, children can nurture and care for their Owleez, as he responds to touch and motion. The Jump-It Wipeout is a musical jump challenge where you try to beat the rotating soft foam jump bar. The aim is to either jump until the time is up or until you Wipeout! Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store. You can expect to be able to get Owleez to fly around 4-5 times before need to be recharged. Like I mentioned above, she is rather clumsy to start off with and will crash into objects. She’s pretty robust though and we’ve not had any problems with any dents or broken bits.

The flying experience is fab! It’s like a Owl helicopter and the propellers really spin fast, as it is about to take off! We were all watching, thinking is it REALLY going to fly?? Owleez needs your help to learn how to fly and in the box is the owl, some berries and a nest. Setting Owleez up When it comes to deciding on which of the toys and games that on the children’s wishlists will make it under the Christmas tree. I like to work out how interactive the toy will be, is it one that they will play with once or twice for it to lose its sparkle and end up on the shelf. Is it something that will help them learn through play (lessens the mum guilt of the kids playing with toys – instead of doing crafts, visiting museums and all that jazz). As well as it being something that they can all partake in. Whilst they do have their own toys, games and things, it is lovely to see them inter-mingle with their siblings once in a while. She may not fly also because she is sad and she’s needs some confidence. Pat her head and comfort her.The boys have been fans of Tom Gates for a while now. M has always loved reading books that make him laugh and contain humour - they tend to keep him engaged in reading.⁠

By far the best part of the Owleez product is when it flies and as it practices it gets better, flying for 10 seconds as a maximum. My eldest and I I tested this out on our own when her baby brother was sleeping and we were screaming and laughing, it was that much fun. I guess I didn’t know what to expect!! Owleez showcased outside for the purpose of photography, however, please note that Owleez should only be flown indoors Key features This adorable baby owl can’t learn to fly indoors without your help and practising together is so much fun! The more you practise, the more comfortable she’ll get. Place her in the included nest and watch as she spreads her wings and magically takes flight right out of the nest.

Our Owleez review

Like many toys, the interactive side is brilliant, especially for kids who love to respond to a toy and to care and look after it. It does promote caring behaviour and imaginative play. Plus Owleez is very cute. If your Owleez wont fly or isn’t sufficiently charged or in a good mood, he will stop half way through the take off and say no, followed by “wah wah wah”. Take a look over at Keep Up With The Jones Family to see how well they succeeded in getting their Owleez to fly – it’s not quite as easy as it sounds, but it’s part of the fun. Owleez showcased outside for the purpose of photography, however, please note that Owleez should only be flown indoors Where can you buy an Owleez?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment