276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hen Party Accessories Hen Party Games Memory with The Bride Cards Guessing Game (HPMOBP)

£1.995£3.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My husband and I sang so happily and I’m sure you could see the tension lifting from our shoulders, we danced, and smiled and clapped away. Our friend Chris led a little prayer and had everyone reach their arms out toward us to bless our marriage.

Since Michael’s grandpa had passed away a few years ago, I wanted to make sure that his presence was still felt. Turn it into a game by getting the guests to fill them out anonymously, and then see if the Bride can.For Taylor Whiting and Jen Kelly, the highlight of their lush garden wedding in Chicago was sweet and simple.

Turn it into a game by getting the guests to fill them out anonymously, and then see if the Bride can guess who wrote which one!To get an idea of what resonates the most, we asked real married couples to share their favorite moment from their wedding day. Two Truths and a Lie: Everyone introduces herself and tells the group three things about herself: Two are true, and one is a lie.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment