276°
Posted 20 hours ago

50 Sheets A4 200gsm White Card - Premium Thick Printing Paper Suitable for All Printers

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I also have the Canon iX6850 but it also makes grooves, so I think the paper is just a bit too thick for my printers. Mono machines generally are limited to 160gsm media handling (via the multipurpose feeder), so it will meet that requirement. would be suitable as it can handle up to 220gsm from the multipurpose tray and has a straight feed path. For example a piece of balsa wood and a piece of oak may be the same thickness but will weigh very different amounts.

The link you provided looks relatively neat and compact in comparison to other multifunction machines. To help you make a purchase decision, we’ve put together a list of examples of how paper products under each GSM class can be used. We need a colour printer that can print labels, instruction sheets with colour images and possibly flyers / promotional materials. We are somewhat fanatical about producing great looking images (photography on some of the greeting cards). However, having looked at the applicable models, it appears that they are also obsolete and as such would not be available to purchase from Printerbase.I believe that there are some differences between the printheads found in dye based machines Vs pigment ones. The Brother model is rated for 260gsm, which is the weight of the heaviest Brother photo paper I believe.

I know I have wasted a lot of time trying to find the metric equivalent to to what they are talking about.I know for quality and capability (350 gsm) the Canon PIXMA Pro 100s/10 is highly recommended but it comes with a high running cost. However it depends if you want the printer to be Inkjet or Laser, we have a suitable inkjet printer which is a Canon Pixma 100s – https://www. And if you’re working with a major international printer such as QinPrinting, then you’ll often need to convert paper weights from gsm to lb so you’re sure that you know what you’re choosing. The post above states Epson surecolor and canon pixma prints card of 850gsm however when you look at the specs it says maximum gsm is 350.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment