276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Naughty Ladies

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Since Ginny and I were already going out to an evening wedding reception formal do the next evening, we decided on wearing the same outfits to the tea as sort of a trial run. I headed out, more than satisfied with my evening’s haul, I had every intention of planning to call it a night.

It was a beautiful sunny day, not too warm, with a cooling breeze that hinted, but not yet threatened, rain. We ended up dancing. Her name, real name(and that of her character from the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's) was Holly. She did not appear to want any conversation from me. I let her hold tightly against me. We danced in silence, both lost in our own respective thoughts. Finally, the break I’d been hoping for materialized as the girls rose from the stone bench and went into the woods to relieve themselves. But poor awkward Gabrielle had a hard time making friends. And I'm sure that Estella was only pretending to be one to take advantages of her rich classmate. Like being invited to parties like this

Opening it I see several items. An old, loved Teddy Bear, a bundle of letters tied with ribbon on top of some photos, an oblong box that looked strikingly like the one I keep my vibrator in, and more importantly, three thin velvet-covered cases. Pulling out the largest case. I opened it.

In the ensuing panic, I forced myself into their startled midst as I hurried to leave. Bumping into the velvet-gowned young lady, she tripped and started to fall, as it was playing out, my hand snaked up through her hair easily whisking out the startled young thing’s fancy diamond clip in the process. She shook her head no, the diamonds at her ears and throat erupting into frenzied sparkles. She held the purse up. Not missing, however, were the glittery diamonds she had worn out for that evening. Her really good jewels, the ones that everyone always asked for... Wide-eyed she tried to tell me, words muffled by her gag, that she didn’t have it, forgotten it there hadn't she now. I observed her for a satisfying few long minutes from a shadowy corner. She was younger than anyone I had yet met, but it was impossible to determine how young.

Okay my pretty bird, this is not your husband, but a thief. You know what a thief does, now dontcha?” I had decided to attire myself as said Raffles for a tongue-in-cheek tribute to what I hoped to gain this evening. My fingers itched as I made a careful study of the trio. Robbing these three rich young snobs was now not even a question. It had been a rental. A very welcome sign I felt. For the chauffeur had appeared to be a formidable type.

Waiting a few moments, stepping to the doorway, and looking in. Only to view the Lady stepping out onto a balcony. The breeze gently blowing her hair about her shoulders. stands in behind the trees, the park darkened, illuminated by only a sparse placement of light poles.I responded by spitting out my cigarette and clasping my hands behind her and digging my fingers into her hinny. But then I attracted nosey official notice and had to make a hasty exit. Blimey, a girl’s got to make a living. Stroking and caressing along my dress with clammy dime store ringed fingers, which she also used to finger my hair, as she bombarded us with questions. It’s a place where rich twits, sorry, guests love to show off their finery, flaunting the fact they are wealthy enough to be invited to donate a bit of their easily earned, or given, cash. Also wealthy enough to be shorn of some of their wealth by other, shall we say, less proper manners. I soon snagged a young damsel who had been deserted by her friends and looked bored. Not boring were the collection of rubies she was wearing with her elaborate maroon taffeta puffy ball gown that would have shamed a princess.

The reception was more of the same. Ginny, per normal, snagged more time on the dance floor than me. Though I was Okay pretty bird, lastly now, where’s the delicious evening purse I saw you with at the restaurant tonight?” But guess who runs the streets and is up more than any of the writers in the city?" commanded lord SKAMThe house definitely conveyed the wealth of the family who lived there. A small stone manor of about 8 bedrooms, and two wings, with at least six individual rooms on the first floor. I looked at her, then looked over her remaining gold jewelry. It was calling out to just take me, as I answered her question... Sneaking a smoke on one of the balconies she delighted in her discoveries. Wondering why guests were not allowed up here. I mean, what could happen she murmured to herself…. Finding one, a painting of ‘Twelve Sunflowers by Vincent Van Gogh, set on a hinge that, when opened, exposed a wall safe. Expertly I place an ear to it as I work the tumblers, finding the combination quite easily.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment