276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Broken Warrior (The Weavers Circle Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Looking forward to finding out more about the rest of the Weavers and who their soul mates will be.

Wiley is a fairly small, nerdy guy with glasses who writes and draws comic books for a living. Wiley loves superheroes, and so when he learns all about the Weavers and the supernatural - all thanks to Baer and his mistake - he's more excited than anything else. Also a little disappointed about not having powers himself, but he's determined to help anyway.Suggested accommodation: Travelodge Great Yarmouth Acle Converted windmill close to Potter Heigham. Day 4: Acle to Great Yarmouth – 12 miles Dane knew restoring the old plantation house wasn’t going to be an easy job, but at least none of the clients were going to be underfoot. Since losing his wife and child, the only way Dane can keep going is to focus on the work. I found the story so interesting. And the weavers are the six men, called that because the goddesses "weave" their different types of magic into all six men so that they become one in magical sense. They are all like brothers as well. Vision and spiritual holding: Ensuring the community’s, including its organizational body’s, needs and concerns evolve and grow according to the DAF Charter. Come and join our dedicated bunch of weavers and learn those quirky little things that you always wanted to know about but were too afraid to ask 🙂

Because the monsters are too many and too close to home for comfort, and Clay, Baer and Grey are still learning how to use their powers. Are the other three "brothers" even going to make safe to the plantation? Is THIS Weavers' Circle the one to finally defeat the pestilents and close the rif? I'm so, so, so looking forward to the next books and find out. This series / book requires a large capacity to "just go with the flow" and "don't sweat the small stuff". It is entertaining and what I would describe as a guilty pleasure. I'm a huge, huge fan of urban fantasy and paranormal romance books, and I'll admit that my standards are ridiculously high. Though my feelings about Broken Warrior might seem a tad bit harsh to some, I really want my M/M urban fantasy to live up to its potential.

Lucy Loom - 5 x 7 inches - Acrylic 

On one hand, I can say that this book was an improvement over the previous book. There was more light shed on the universe that the Weavers found themselves in and I finally understood what I was reading. The characterisation was also great and with the introduction of a POC weaver, I was happy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment