276°
Posted 20 hours ago

STYLPRO SQUEEZE MAKEUP SPONGE CLEANER…

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nico Reyes: Today, I'm going to be testing out the STYLPRO Squeeze makeup sponge cleaner. Now, I've tried a million products that are meant for cleaning makeup brushes, but I've never tried one specifically for cleaning makeup sponges, so this is pretty exciting. You basically place the sponge into the bowl with sponge cleaner and boiling water and then use this piece to squish all the gunk out of it. And then the best part, after you squeeze all of the dirty water out of it, you attach the spinning device, and it spins it dry so you can use it immediately. And that entire process will supposedly only take a minute. So just 60 seconds to get your sponge squeaky clean. And I like the sound of that. Use the STYLPRO Squeeze with the STYLPRO Sponge Sparkle Vegan Cleanser for best results, we know you’ll love it! You do not have to use the STYLPRO Vegan Cleanser but for best results we highly recommend it. The STYLPRO Vegan Cleanser was made to make your brush cleaning experience even better. If you are trying to remove water soluble makeup (powder makeup, bronzer, blusher, eye shadow) from your brush you can use liquid soap and water. Makeup sponges are the perfect environment for bacteria to grow. A published research study explains that their design allows bacteria to build up so much that it can risk your health! Dampen sponge and place in bowl. Soak your dirty makeup sponge in 20ml of Vegan Sponge Sparkle Cleanser.

Cleaners – STYLIDEAS Makeup Brush Cleaners – STYLIDEAS

Tested makeup sponges had an average of 1 million bacteria colonies on each sponge – that’s 1000 times higher than the EU safety limit for beauty cosmetics! Only use a small amount of liquid soap and enough water to cover the tips of the makeup brush bristles. Do not submerge the brush ferrule (the area that holds the bristles) into the solution and get it wet as this may cause damage the bristles.Makeup sponges are so hard to clean, they usually soak up more makeup than you put on your face! The STYLPRO Vegan Sponge Sparkle Cleanser was designed to delve into the deepest layers of your sponge, cutting through the oils and powders to restore your sponge to its former self. It also helps to reduce the bacteria found in makeup sponges, helping to prevent acne, skin infections, and even viral illnesses caused by this bacteria. The types of bacteria found on makeup sponges can be really harmful. They can lead to acne, skin infections, viral illnesses, and even harmful immune system issues like sepsis.

StylPro Vegan Sponge Sparkle Cleanser 250ml | FEELUNIQUE

The Squeeze uses a combination of our specially made sponge cleanser and recently boiled water to clean your sponges of bacteria, makeup and dirt, leaving them ready to use instantly. You don't have permission to access "http://www.superdrug.com/make-up/make-up-accessories/make-up-brush-cleaners/stylpro-squeeze-makeup-sponge-cleaner/p/mp-00004170" on this server.STYLPRO is the home of the world’s first makeup brush cleaner and dryer. Combining innovation and sustainability, STYLPRO strives to solve the problems that impact your everyday routines. Ah! There she is! She looks really clean. I think this is looking pretty good. I still see a little bit of the dirty water. I think that if I would've taken the sponge out and changed its position and then done the spinny thing one more time that that would've helped, but I have to say, this looks like a pretty-close-to-brand-new sponge, so I'm happy with that. I think because I still see some of the gunky water in my sponge, I'm going to repeat the process one more time. The instructions do say that depending on the last time you cleaned your sponge, you may have to repeat the process a few times, so let's see if that helps at all. Out of all the makeup sponges they tested, they found that 93% had some kind of organism, and 25% had faecal contamination – actual poo!

STYLPRO Makeup Brush Cleaner and Dryer Machine with 8 Brush STYLPRO Makeup Brush Cleaner and Dryer Machine with 8 Brush

Grab your STYLPRO Squeeze here: stylpro.co.uk/squeeze Here's a transcript from Insider.com of the video:

Professionals recommend cleaning makeup brushes once a week, but traditional methods are messy and time consuming, leaving brushes wet and unusable for up to hours. At STYLPRO, your daily beauty woes are our problem. Everything we create stems from real people’s issues and is always crafted with love.

STYLPRO Squeeze Makeup Sponge Cleaner – STYLIDEAS STYLPRO Squeeze Makeup Sponge Cleaner – STYLIDEAS

At STYLPRO, your daily beauty woes are our problem. Everything we create stems from real people’s issues and is always invented with love.Experts and brands recommend that you replace your sponge every 2 – 3 months. But over 300 million makeup sponges end up in a landfill each year because we keep throwing them away. If you lined that many sponges up, it would stretch from the North Pole all the way to South pole! Use the STYLPRO Brush Cleaner with the STYLPRO Vegan Makeup Brush Cleanser for the best results … we know you’ll love it! For best results, wait 60 seconds. Scoop up the makeup sponge with the press, push the button and carefully squeeze it closed. You don't have permission to access "http://www.asos.com/stylpro/stylpro-squeeze-makeup-sponge-cleaner/prd/201666452" on this server.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment