276°
Posted 20 hours ago

De'Longhi Mica Thermic Panel Heater, Full Room Quiet 1500W, Freestanding/Easy Install Wall Mount, Adjustable Thermostat, 2 Heat Settings, Black, HMP1500

£67.495£134.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cookies do a lot of different jobs, such as letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving the user experience. NOTE: Do not plug the heater into an extension lead or multi-plug adapter as the heater is too powerful for it. Mica band heaters are widely used in the plastics industry or where a clamp around method of heating is required. With convection heaters, the air is blown around the room spreading dust, allergens and bacteria – all of which can cause irritation or be harmful to the respiratory system. This customization can add cost to development, but it can pay off with lower assembly costs in production.

To properly understand how a Micathermic heater works, the core component of this heater needs to be studied. Mica itself combines thinness with extreme durability and this means that when it comes to manufacturing, it maximises its impact while being supremely adaptable. Elmelin is a manufacturing business focused on delivering innovative electrical and high temperature insulation solutions.Whereas there are various forms of secondary electric heating available, such as electric fires and other portable heating devices, primary electric heating is fundamental to the basic requirements of a non-gas heated home. Handling can be an issue with mica heaters: mica is a formed mineral sheet, which can be damaged more easily.

With winter just around the corner, it’s worth considering the most effective, safe and efficient means of heating a home, whether using electricity as a primary source, or looking to supplement existing heating systems. Generally a Mica Band Heater offers effective surface heating – there are a range of clamping options to suit the application, the heat panel will then heat whatever they are clamped to, for example, a pipe or cylindrical container. That’s because mica sheets can be cut to almost any size or shape you need, making it a great material for unique or awkward applications. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Mica is a naturally occurring mineral with high thermal stability, able to withstand temperatures of up to 1000 degrees (although its thermal properties start to decrease above 400 degrees).The Delonghi has adjustable thermostat, and two heat settings; 1500-watt for high setting and 750-watt for low setting. One common complaint, however, is that these micathermic heaters often break after 1 or 2 years, and sometimes the companies are not willing to provide a warranty. But mica is one of the minerals that occur naturally and have a basal cleavage that is almost perfect. Mica has a significant impact on people’s everyday lives through its use in domestic as well as industrial settings and situations.

A major benefit to having a mica heater like the HV220 is that it doesn’t just blow heat in one direction alone, instead, it exudes heat in every direction from the heater warming up the room faster and more efficiently. The mica panels act as an electrical insulator which protect from electric shocks and electrical fires. Bask in the comfort of the 1500-watt De’Longhi HMP1500, featuring easy-to-use controls, an adjustable thermostat, multiple heat settings, and an intuitive slim style design. Ceramic heaters operate in temperatures up to about 760°C (1400°F), giving ceramic heaters a slight advantage over mica in industrial applications.

This new heater is more powerful and heats up quicker even though it is a 1500w heater just like the radiator was. Mica is a great fit for this unique use case because it allows the user to quickly apply even, consistent heat across a large area (i.

Element temperature runs higher than flexible mica Thermofoil heaters, which can lead to failures in the heating element.Our factory specializes in PTC heaters, MCH Ceramic Heater, mica heaters, ceramic heaters, cast aluminum heaters, cast copper heaters, cast iron heaters, electric heaters, Quartz Heater, Explosion-Proof Heater, Foil Heater, Teflon Heater, Track Heater, Hot Runner Heater, Armored Heater, Ceramic Fiber Heater, Far Infrared Ceramic Heater, Hot Melt Machine heater, electric heating film, silicon carbide heater, silicon molybdenum heater, metal heating tube, heating coil, heating plate, heating rod, silicone rubber heater, radiant heater, heating cable, temperature sensor, thermal resistance, thermocouples, high temperature wire and cable, instrumentation, slip line bridge, bus switchgear, insulation materials, test instruments, ceramic ignition pin and other electrical complete sets of equipment. I has a slight audible hum, which I thought would bother me at first, but I've easily adjusted to it. I stay in one room on the 2nd floor most of the time, wrapped in an electric blanket, so I'm fine with the temperature being about 59°F, but I have small caged pets that shouldn't be subject to below 65°, so I feel like I need to find a way to keep the room at around 60°.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment