276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Punished By My Lesbian Best Friend: Lesbian Romance Erotica No.3

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A new report notes that paddling numbers are high in Alabama. A local TV report (Aug 2009) finds differing opinions, and interviews a school superintendent who says many parents support CP.

Sudan: Public whipping of a woman for wearing trousers (2010). A very distasteful scene, made worse by the stupid manner in which it is carried out.Two TV news films giving rival CBS and ABC takes on a 2007 bill (which failed) in Massachusetts that would have outlawed parental corporal punishment in the home. Parents are briefly seen spanking their bratty toddlers.

An attempt is being made in Congress to outlaw school paddling nationally. Report gives a Texas perspective. And then, for women who might not be "out," shame about their sexual orientation or a fear of being outted significantly hinders their ability to report. If you're closeted—or even semi-closeted—formally coming forward with sexual assault allegations could mean compromising your professional or familial relationships by revealing your orientation. (The guarantee of keeping your job as an LGBTQ American currently varies per state.) The downward economic spiral of losing one's job to report a same-sex rape that won't even be deemed legitimate is simply not worth it—literally. The topic of homosexual sex in the penal system remains taboo, excluding well-known cases of violence in places of detention. And even human rights activists, from whom you expect understanding of different aspects of prisoners’ life, ask only one question: «Why are you even interested in this topic?» A 1978 TV news item about a high-school paddling in a small Oklahoma town. One of the spanked students is interviewed.United States: TV news report (June 2013) about a proposal to reintroduce the punishment paddle in a Texas school district that had abolished it five years previously. United States: TV news report, Oct 2011: reactions to new law in North Carolina under which parents may exempt their students from CP. News report, March 2018: Interview with student who agreed to accept posterial CP from his Korean martial-arts instructor. The youth's father, who supported the punishment, also speaks. And ribbons were painted and attached (in Russia prisons the ribbons mean for example prone to escape, prone to homosexual relationships and so on). We knew that this woman has a ribbon for escape, another woman had ribbon for another thing. In general, it was very serious, they could send us to the punishment cell. There were 40 people, and the most — for homosexual relations. And my girlfriend was also sent there, however, the reason was a fight. When I came out, I once thought about doing something bad and return to prison. I did not want to not see all this on the outside. There was no work, Olga left me. I thought: I want to return to the zone, there are a lot of women, and everybody is a lesbian.

United States: Two spanking machines. Part of our feature The Spanking Machine: A Resilient Myth in Popular Culture.Brief amateur video of a public whipping for alcohol use in Timbuktu following takeover by Islamist militants (2012). A posed reconstruction of a child being spanked is shown over a phone interview in French with a psychologist who helped devise the spanking lessons for parents.

Singapore: Real-life footage of four formal, English-style canings over bending schoolboys' trousers. They are much more concerned about parcels or visits. Even prisoners themselves do not see a violation of their rights in this persecution. Most people think that it would be more appropriate to talk about uncomfortable conditions, like 12-hour work days. Women do not understand that their rights are violated, and they do not resist. Increasing the level of legal literacy among prisoners should become the basis for changes in the correctional system, human rights activist Leonid Agafonov argues: TV news item from Jan 2008 about the paddling of a student. His mother had given permission for the punishment, but then complained when it left marks on his rear. An investigation found there had been no abuse or wrongdoing on the part of the school. Over 10 years later, same-sex rape on college campuses is just starting to be quantified on a national level. Haven, an online sexual assault and awareness program that logs sexual assaults directly from students, works with self-reported data from over 800 colleges and universities. Haven had never compiled a report on undergraduate women who have been assaulted by women, but teamed up with MarieClaire.com to reveal new information: While the number of reported sexual assaults by women was low compared to assaults overall (only about 2.5 percent), the most striking difference came down to the likelihood of survivors to report the incident: 30 percent of women assaulted by another woman told no one, compared to 25 of women who didn't report an assault by a man. Amanda Knox says women in her prison sought out each other’s company — and sex — in desperate bids for human connection. Picture: APLeny wanted to hold hands. ‘I’ve changed women before,’ she’d tell me. ‘I can do things to you that no man can.’ I felt objectified and I’d get annoyed. ‘You can’t change me,’ I’d respond. United States: Four TV news reports (Nov 2014) about school paddling in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida and Texas. A very brief glimpse of a hard paddle swat administered at a private Catholic boys' high school in Louisiana.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment