276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lighter: Let Go of the Past, Connect with the Present, and Expand The Future

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The final section of Lighter shows how we can and must contribute to building a world that is no longer structurally harmful but, instead, structurally compassionate. No matter if your journey is through therapy, meditation, nature Lighter is a kind read to help you keep moving forward making progress and finding your peace. Since everyone knows that communication is the bedrock of a healthy relationship, it’ll help to establish communication guidelines with your partner. Facebook sets this cookie to show relevant advertisements to users by tracking user behaviour across the web, on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin. I thought that was a lovely reminder to stay committed to your healing journey and not get too overwhelmed by everything that needs to be done to make the world a better place.

When lies suffuse your mind, life becomes opaque and the right actions you need to take to ease your inner tension become difficult to decipher. A rare and insightful journey into the author's own healing jour­ney will inspire you to let go of the past and find a lighter path forward. In Lighter, yung pueblo demonstrates how we can all move forward in our healing, from learning self-compassion to letting go to becoming emotionally mature. through writing and speaking, he aims to support the healing of the individual, realizing that when we release our personal burdens, we contribute to a global peace.

It is how you decide to respond after the reaction that gives you real insight into how much you have grown. I was not aware of the term self-­love when my personal journey started, but I certainly used the practice as a critical stepping-­stone. As I began reading, I also began treating this book as a special treat to indulge in after work or on the weekends, which was shocking as I had barely carved out time to read in the past. yung pueblo's path to deep healing began only after years of drug abuse had taken a toll on his mind and body. After I stopped the serious drug abuse, I realized that I had been using a mixture of whatever could bring me temporary pleasure to cover up a void in myself that I did not have the courage to face.

We want to create recipes with beneficial ingredients for the body, using products that are as natural and whole as possible.Ocean życia będzie nami miotał, dopóki nie postawimy żagli i nie przepłyniemy przez fale, które próbują nas powstrzymać.

Lighter is an empathetic and wise book that will guide you on a journey toward a deeper understanding of self and help you make impactful changes within and in the world. I found many of the directives to be repetitive, and whilst I understand that is what some people desire to learn, I found that I was just reading the same passage of words in various iterations. No thanks to these heavy mental boulders, we get stuck in a stagnant, tense reservoir of avoidance, reactivity, pleasure -seeking, and control.His words leave an indelible mark--his struggle with self-abandon­ment and his personal process of compassionate self-connection have quietly inspired millions of us. The author's approachable and relatable writing style, coupled with his profound insights and experiences, make this book a valuable resource for anyone seeking to overcome emotional pain, negative patterns, and limiting beliefs. Especially since there's currently a pay-to-play mindset placed on self-development, and the key to accepting yourself comes pre-packaged from wellness brands like Goop.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment