276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Grandma's Secret Spot Remover 2oz, Other, Multicoloured, 3.47 x 3.47 x 10.71 cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Formulas vary from brand to brand, but you'll find some consistencies from one product to the next. For oxygen-based cleaners, picture the active ingredients as similar to hydrogen peroxide. That bubbly reaction you may know from using hydrogen peroxide in first aid is a similar process to what's happening when you use oxygen-based cleaners with your laundry. Definitely going to make this! My friend and I were just talking the other day about DIY stain remover. Thanks, Cathy! Rinse with water or wipe with a clean wet rag. The mold will disappear and the treated area will look amazing. Use on any surface to remove mold and mildew.

Kathy Cohoon, franchise owner at Two Maids & A Mop, shared expertise on how to approach laundry stain removal and what to look for when purchasing a stain fighter. My daughter gave me this formula after my beautiful wife passed away and I used it often. Lost the note paper it was written on, so I googled it and your picture and the formula appeared on my screen. Thank you very much. One further question. Are you married?😊 You will need to treat the clothes or linen before actually washing. Pour 1/4 cup GRANDMA’S SECRET SPOT CLEANER in 1 gallon of warm water. Just depends on how much of it you want to make. I usually do 1 tablespoon Dawn, 2 tablespoons hydrogen peroxide, about 1 tablespoon baking soda. 🙂

Expert Reviews

Allow sitting for 10 minutes then wipe a clean damp cloth or wash in the washer. For removing pet stains on carpets. First, wet the stained area with water, then spray on GSSR and allow to sit for 5 minutes. On another note, the homemade mixture here is also a miracle worker for different stains. I’ve been so pleasantly amazed at it’s ability to remove deep, old, and stubborn stains. The most impressive is the unavoidable yellow armpit on white shirts. When it beat those I felt like I won the lottery. I’ve never been so excited to gather clothes for a stain removing session 🤪 Some laundry stain removers have a subtle, chemically clean scent, while others might have no scent at all. It’s rare to find any type of cleaner that’s free of fragrance and dyes, yet still leaves a pleasant aroma, which is why we love the Hex Stain & Stink Remover. “The cleaner had a slight lemon scent that nicely covered up the normal chemical smell that cleaners typically have,” says one tester.

Ladies, how often have you badly soiled your clothes and washcloths by just trying to remove your make-up? This type of stain can be very difficult to remove by just washing. Ha ha! I love that… and YES, this is one thing on the internet that actually works! 🙂 Thanks for taking the time to share your review, Laci! You will thank me for this one! Do you have an outdoor grill? if the answer is yes then I will be your friend by letting you know that if left uncovered the grease will be trapped. This can cause various types of bacteria. Some of these are a result of flies.When it came to the specific categories we tested, it scored perfectly for ease of use, effectiveness, and scent while still earning a strong rating for value. Most importantly, we recommend it, even with a price caveat. Why? It just works well and was easy to use! I would call, or go into the Don Aslett Cleaning Center (corner of Overland and Maple Grove in Boise). They are experts and sell the supplies and teach you how. He is an Idaho man who has the largest cleaning service in the world, but at the store he just sells supplies and free advice. I wonder if one of those ultraviolet wands that kill germs on things (I have seen them in Costco in the past) would kill the smell?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment