276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Wrote This For You

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This book was such a relief to read- Never have I read something so similar to my own writing style. It really touches something inside of you, and I even went on the blog that the entries were originally from to read more. Rather than stating it as poetry, I would say that these are quotations emphasized on love, life, surviving obstacles, leading optimism and much more.

No missing or damaged pages, no creases or tears, no underlining or highlighting of text, and no writing in the margins. I originally bought this on the kindle, but ended up reading it so many times I just bought a paperback copy.The simplicity of the language really reminds me that life is just that--it's not some grand movie or drama on a stage.

I Wrote This For You is a collection of photographs (by Jon Ellis) and quotes/poems/aphorisms/observations. However, I noticed a repetitive pattern, and also for me the ‘poems’ started to not feel as impactful and they were definitely starting to sound like one another. It feels like the space between the hug you give someone you love, whether that’s a parent or a child, or sibling or a friend.Every Word You Cannot Say, his first major collection of poetry since I Wrote This For You, will be released in 2019. A subway is suddenly loneliness, the trees become love, the ocean is kindness and your mind is the creator of the story. I'm sure every single person on this planet has had moments in his or her life where things just don't work out the way they want them to. I related to so many of those words on different levels, and i couldn't help but savour each single one of them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment