276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ARTISTRO Watercolor Paint Set, 48 Vivid Colors in Portable Box, Including Metallic and Fluorescent Colors. Perfect Travel Watercolor Set for Artists, Amateur Hobbyists and Painting Lovers

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

com or from other marketplaces operating by the company "Zz Top LLC", which is the primary distributor of Artistro products.

Artistro Watercolor Paint Set, 48 Vivid Colors in Tin Box Artistro Watercolor Paint Set, 48 Vivid Colors in Tin Box

Art students and aspiring artists often save on diluents for oil or watercolor paints, using the cheapest option. Everything Included: This travel watercolor kid comes with 40 water color paints, 4 fluorescent, and 4 metallic colors. This kids watercolor paint set comes with a metal box that has 10 sheets of 300g watercolor paper, a water brush pen, sponge, drawing pencil, eraser, swatch sheet, and flexible brush. High Pigmentation, Superior Permanence】 Watercolor paints set, is high transparency, durable, good diffusion, with high brightness and high saturation, quick drying, fade resistant. Aristro portable watercolor set do not contain any toxic impurities and is absolutely safe for use by children from 4 years old.Inside the velvety, embroidered drawstring pouch, is a sturdy floral tin with a hinged lid that will keep your 48 half pans safe and clean. I love the colors, I love the opacity of Artistro extra-fine tipped paint pens and I really like the tip on them and they have different sizes if you want to work on a bigger piece.

Artistro Watercolor Travel Paint Set Review! Unboxing Artistro Watercolor Travel Paint Set Review! Unboxing

Like any other artists supplies online, watercolors can be purchased dry: in a palette and in cream form. It comes with a really nice brush and I really like the sponge and the pan it has that has the capacity to hold water inside it! High Quality Pigments】 DazSpirit watercolor set, 60 vibrant colors in portable box including 48 metallic and 12 fluorescent colors. The brush pen that comes with is a really nice one , I've had other in the past from other sets and they were useless, this one is better made.

El motivo de su compra era llevarla en el bolso durante mis viajes para pintar bocetos, y he de decir que aunque completa, hubiera necesitado algo más pequeño para esto, por lo tanto usaré esta caja en casa y seguiré buscando algo mas discreto para viajar. Attractive design, convenient packaging, gold embossing, a soft pastel colored box, and a convenient fabric storage bag make this watercolor set a wonderful gift.

Watercolor Paints Set of 18 - Artistro Chameleon Metallic Watercolor Paints Set of 18 - Artistro

But in this case, any paints, even the best artist watercolor paints, dry for a long time, and the work can be smeared due to accidental touch.EVERYTHING INCLUDED: The painting set comes with 100 watercolor paints, 9 of which are fluorescent, 14 of which are metallic, and 7 of which are pastel. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers and we don’t sell your information to others. Artists who are recognized and can make money selling their artworks can afford artist watercolor paints and incredibly expensive professional watercolor set to create their masterpieces.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment