276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Look Back

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tatsuki Fujimoto ( Japanese: 藤本 タツキ, Hepburn: Fujimoto Tatsuki, born October 10, 1992, or 1993 [a]) is a Japanese manga artist, known for his works Fire Punch and Chainsaw Man. As simple as it is, I have to say that it cut deep and really connected with me, as any touching in art, and the creative process, tend to do.

Look Back · AniList Look Back · AniList

Friendly Rivalry: Fujino and Kyomoto have elements of it, with both being deeply inspired by the other to improve their art. It's tragically used as the reason Fujino blames herself for Kyomoto's death, feeling like her friendship pushed her to go to art school. In our transient life, we can only do so much. Will we end up with wishes about our past, about what we could have done differently? Of course. But sooner or later we must move on. This is a common theme, but in this work it’s expressed beautifully, not least because the story decided to portray what a person has already done as a source of motivation for the future. regret is as human an emotion as can be. it exists because humans can think. thinking about what happened in the past and reflecting on it is one of the most human things possible. and regret is the negative part of this reflective process. it often leads to questioning ones life up until this point. And I thought to myself at this point halfway through the book “Holy Shit, what is Fujimoto going to do with this?” And what he does is some of the most impactful visual storytelling I’ve ever read.Chainsaw Man, vol. 11] (in Japanese). Shueisha. Archived from the original on March 3, 2021 . Retrieved March 3, 2021. So for those who wanted to avoid spoilers I'll say that the story was beautifully written and had many emotional scenes , so if you want to read a one shot ,it definetely worths your time A two-volume collection of Fujimoto's previous one-shots, Tatsuki Fujimoto Before Chainsaw Man ( 藤本タツキ短編集, Fujimoto Tatsuki Tanpenshū, "Tatsuki Fujimoto's Short Stories"), subtitled 17–21 and 22–26, were released on October 4 and November 4, 2021, respectively. [47] [48] He illustrated the novel Chainsaw Man: Buddy Stories ( チェンソーマン バディ・ストーリーズ, Chensō Man Badi Sutōrīzu), [49] published on November 4, 2021. [50] [48] Fujimoto illustrated a version of one of the forty-two volumes of the Dragon Ball manga for the Dragon Ball Super Gallery Project, celebrating the series' 40th anniversary, which was published in Saikyō Jump on December 3, 2021. [51] [52]

VIZ | The Official Website for Look Back

The story is an emotional journey. It kinda leaves you heartbroken and satisfied at the same time, as with Fujimoto's other works. It’s probably one of those Fujimoto’s rare works where there’s no violence, gore sex, or anything involved in it. I love this manga. Out of all the Fujimoto works I’ve read this was probably the most fun to read.Dumb Humor, love, confessions, basically the straight-up school romance meme by Fujimoto. He probably saw something funny or wanted to take a little break from all these sex, and blood things for a while and just made a one-shot manga to chill around. Well, that’s just my thoughts but I won’t be surprised if that’s the case. Anyway, read it. I won’t spoil the fun. Read by yourself. It received an honorable mention at the 9th Crown Newcomer Manga Award. 5. Yogen No Nayuta/Nayuta of the Prophecy (予言のナユタ) Tatsuki Fujimoto is known for writing horny boys. His most popular work, the best-selling manga and soon-to-be anime Chainsaw Man, is a gory action series that stars a teenage boy who is driven by the desire to touch boobs for the first time. Hodgkins, Crystalyn (September 6, 2021). "Chainsaw Man Manga Gets Novel on November 4". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on September 6, 2021 . Retrieved September 6, 2021. After many hints throughout the one-shot, Fujino fully admits near the end that she actually dislikes drawing manga. The inciting incident that led to her focusing much of her childhood on her art was her anger that Kyomoto upstaged her in the school paper after enjoying success as their school's best artist. But the ending makes it clear that while she ultimately has zero passion for it, the happiness it brought Kyomoto and possibly others was what kept her going, which she does after coming to terms with Kyomoto's death.the story starts out in elementary school with both of them publishing their works in the school newspaper. in the same school newspaper.They became friends and worked together on one-shots and did pretty well.When the chance for a serialization came the characters parted ways .The protagonist accepted the job and the other girl got to art school.Later on we learnt that she was murdered in a terrible incident that happened there.The truly shattering scene is when the protagonist visits her old friend's room and starts imagining a different timeline ,where she saved her friend and they worked together again.Life goes on and so returned to her work that was on a hiatus.

Look Back Manga - Bato.To Look Back Manga - Bato.To

The tankōbon volume sold 73,912 copies in its first week of release and 80,186 copies in the second, which placed it fourth and third, respectively, on Oricon's weekly manga chart. [12] [13] I was hoping to see more development of the characters as we rarely got to see them encountering any obstacles to further improve themselves, however there's Comic Natalie (in Japanese). Natasha, Inc. March 28, 2022. Archived from the original on March 28, 2022 . Retrieved March 28, 2022. a b 「チェンソーマン」初の小説版発売、「藤本タツキ短編集 22-26」も. Comic Natalie (in Japanese). Natasha, Inc. November 4, 2021. Archived from the original on November 13, 2021 . Retrieved November 13, 2021. Hodgkins, Crystalyn (October 14, 2023). "Chainsaw Man Manga Wins Best Manga Harvey Award for 3rd Straight Year". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on October 14, 2023 . Retrieved October 17, 2023.

I don't how much of this story is inspired by personal experience from Fujimoto. But it sure as hell made me wonder... If I’m going to serialize in Shonen Jump Plus, I’d like to do something that Weekly Shonen Jump can’t do, something like anti-jump” Minutes into the Past: The manga was released in 2021, and set from 2002 to 2016. This isn't really relevant to the plot, but a detail that makes it so Fujimoto's Author Avatars were born around the same time he was.

Look Back การ์ตูนที่อ่านอยู่ดีๆ อาจทำให้น้ำตาร่วงได้ รีวิว Look Back การ์ตูนที่อ่านอยู่ดีๆ อาจทำให้น้ำตาร่วงได้

Yogen No Nayuta was published as a special One-shot in Jump Square in 2015, three years prior to the release of Chainsaw Man. At the time of release, no one really paid attention to the series that much but after the final chapter of Chainsaw Man it kinda blew up. Because she is the girl who made an appearance as the reincarnation of Makima at the end of the final volume. Will she be the key to Tatsuki Fujimoto’s Chainsaw Man part 2? Who knows !! I was a little bit confused in the middle of the end, and when I continued reading it (gently scrolling) to the point where I understand what Fujimoto Sensei is trying to tell the readers That moment I realized and talking to myself why tf did I choose a public coffee shop to read such an emotional manga,and I'm trying so hard to hold my tears not to fall in front of people and I did it,good on me. Sands, Rich (October 8, 2021). " 'WandaVision', 'The Magic Fish', &, Chainsaw Man' Win Big at Harvey Awards at NYCC". Syfy Wire. Archived from the original on October 9, 2021 . Retrieved October 9, 2021.a b Hodgkins, Crystalyn (June 20, 2022). "Chainsaw Man Manga's 2nd Part Launches on Shonen Jump+ on July 13". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on June 20, 2022 . Retrieved June 20, 2022. Fourth-grader Ayumu Fujino regularly draws four-panel manga for her school newspaper and is lauded as having the best artwork in her class. One day, she is asked by her teacher to turn over one of her manga slots in the school newspaper to a truant student named Kyomoto. When Kyomoto's manga pops up alongside Fujino's, it receives high praises for its detailed artwork, making Fujino furiously jealous.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment