276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harry Potter Collectible Bellatrix Lestrange Doll (10-inch, Curly Hair) Wearing Signature Black Dress and Necklace, with Wand, Gift for 6 Year Olds and Up, HFJ70

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bellatrix's relationship with Draco seemed to have some affection; though she seemed to disapprove of his inability to kill and his dislike for torture. [3] She taught him Occlumency, non-verbal spells, and several branches of the Dark Arts, making her already talented nephew a powerful wizard. [19] His blood relationship with her was probably the only reason he was remained alive; due to his father's failure and Snape taking over his 1996-1997 task. Voldemort respected her talents and skills and considered her of greater importance than most of his other servants. At the conclusion of the Battle of the Department of Mysteries, he grabbed her and Apparated away with her. She was the sole Death Eater whom he bothered to help, though this may have been done out of convenience, as she was much closer in proximity than the other captured Death Eaters. However, Voldemort didn't reciprocate her romantic feelings, as he didn't know love. Due to his egotistical and self-centred nature, it is possible that he was at least pleased with her desire for him. Their sexual relationship and the honour of bearing his child could have also been a reward to Bellatrix for her loyalty to him, as he believed that he had found a way to cheat death and didn't need to leave an heir behind. When she was killed by Molly Weasley during the final battle, Voldemort's fury was said to " explode like a bomb". Her death was the only one that he attempted to avenge before Harry Potter intervened. It is unlikely, though, that he truly cared about her as a person, rather than being angry about losing someone who was very useful to him. After Voldemort's fall from power, Bellatrix, her husband Rodolphus Lestrange, her brother-in-law Rabastan Lestrange, and Barty Crouch Jnr captured and brutally tortured the Aurors Frank and Alice Longbottom, seeking information about Voldemort's whereabouts which eventually drove the two Aurors insane. The four Death Eaters were caught and sentenced to life imprisonment in Azkaban. Voldemort eventually returned to full strength in 1995 and Bellatrix, Rodolphus, and Rabastan escaped from Azkaban in the 1996 mass break-out, along with seven other Death Eaters. Marked as Prisoner 93, Bellatrix was sentenced to life in Azkaban with no possible chance of release. For her actions, she later described herself as the Dark Lord's most loyal follower and even Lord Voldemort, whom she admired the most, gained a considerable amount of respect for her. As it did with so many, her captivity in Azkaban took a toll on her mentality and hollowed out her appearance until only the faintest traces of her familial beauty remained. [4] Drop your wands. Drop them, or we'll see exactly how filthy her blood is!" — Bellatrix threatening to cut Hermione's throat [src]

Bellatrix Lestrange Doll Deals Up To 70% Off - Compare Bellatrix Lestrange Doll Deals Up To 70% Off - Compare

Harry Potter fans know that Molly Weasley was the one who finally killed Bellatrix Lestrange in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Molly engaged Bellatrix in a duel after she threatened Molly's daughter Ginny, famously screaming, " NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!" She cast a lethal spell at Bellatrix and that was the end of LeStrange. In an interview with NBC in 2007, J.K. Rowling stated that they would never recover. "I know people really wanted some hope for that, and I can quite see why because, in a way, what happens to Neville's parents is even worse than what happened to Harry's parents. The damage that is done, in some cases with very dark magic, is done permanently," she said.

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

Severus Snape: " Well, continue, Bellatrix. Why is it that you do not trust me?" Bellatrix Lestrange: " A hundred reasons! Where to start! Where were you when the Dark Lord fell? Why did you never make any attempt to find him when he vanished?" — Bellatrix questioning Severus Snape's loyalty, showing her distrust of him [src]

Bellatrix Lestrange Doll - ALDI UK

Potter, you cannot win against me! I was and am the Dark Lord's most loyal servant. I learned the Dark Arts from him, and I know spells of such power that you, pathetic little boy, can never hope to compete!" — Bellatrix about her loyalty and skills in the Dark Arts [src] You hear him? You hear him? Giving instructions to the other children as though he thinks of fighting us!" — Bellatrix taunting Harry Potter [src] Bellatrix seemed to have had a fairly close and affectionate relationship with her younger sister Narcissa, whom she called "Cissy." Despite distrusting Severus Snape and attempting to dissuade her sister from approaching him, Bellatrix accompanied Narcissa to Spinner's End to request Snape's help in seeing Draco Malfoy through the task assigned to him by Lord Voldemort in 1996. After Snape agreed to make the Unbreakable Vow, Bellatrix acted as the bonding agent, ensuring that Snape would fulfil his promises to Narcissa. [5] In December of 1995, when Sirius yelled at Kreacher to "get out" of a room, Kreacher interpreted the words as a command to leave his master's service and exit the house altogether. Because Bellatrix was currently in Azkaban and Andromeda had been disowned, Narcissa was the next family member whom he could serve. He went to her home and gave her information about Harry's godson relationship with Sirius.Her brother-in-law Lucius was antagonistic with Bellatrix due to usurping his place within the Death Eater ranks despite the fact she had been imprisoned in Azkaban for fourteen years, unlike Lucius. Their differences in loyalty in the Dark Lord fuelled their antagonism for each other even more. [5] When Bellatrix wanted to murder Harry Potter during the Battle of the Department of Mysteries, Lucius briefly restrained her. [4] After the battle, she told Narcissa that it was Lucius' fault that she couldn't give Voldemort the Prophecy. [5] Her wanted poster is featured on an official Warner Brothers Harry Potter t-shirt, which says that Bellatrix was convicted for murder. In the book, she was sentenced to Azkaban for her participation in the torture of Frank and Alice Longbottom, though it is likely that she also committed several murders as well. Bellatrix: " My Lord, it is an honour to have you here, in our family's house. There can be no higher pleasure." Lord Voldemort: " No higher pleasure... That means a great deal, Bellatrix, from you." Bellatrix: " My Lord knows I speak nothing but the truth!" — Bellatrix's delight at Voldemort staying at Malfoy Manor [src] In the special features of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, J.K Rowling describes Bellatrix as 'the female Death Eater par excellence'. Esther Smith played Delphini in the original 2016 West End production. In the play, she meets Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy.

Bellatrix Lestrange doll - Boots Ireland Harry Potter Bellatrix Lestrange doll - Boots Ireland

Scottish Highlands Postcodes (IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-n 44, PH49-50, ZE ) 48 Hour Dispatch When Voldemort returned to power in June 1995, he said that Bellatrix, Rodolphus, and Rabastan Lestrange were faithful members of his inner circle and should be rewarded, as they didn't denounce him even after they were captured and tried. [17] Though Bellatrix was fanatically loyal to Voldemort and believed that he was greater and more powerful than Dumbledore, she would not brave Dumbledore in a duel, as she recognised him as a far more superior wizard than she was a witch. During the Battle of the Department of Mysteries, Bellatrix opted to flee rather than engage Dumbledore in battle, being the only Death Eater in the Death Chamber who succeeded in escaping from him. [4]

Bellatrix Lestrange: " That was not my fault! The Dark Lord has, in the past, entrusted me with his most precious — if Lucius hadn't —" Narcissa Malfoy: " Don't you dare — don't you dare blame my husband!" — Bellatrix and Narcissa arguing over Lucius' mistakes during the Battle of the Department of Mysteries [src] This crime caused a wave of fury upon the wizard community of such ferocity that the Ministry of Magic were critically pressured to find the culprits. When the four were captured, they were tried before the Council of Magical Law and sentenced to life imprisonment in Azkaban. Unlike many other Death Eaters, Bellatrix didn't lie about her loyalty — she proudly claimed that she was loyal to Voldemort and that she would wait for his return. [17]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment