276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mirror

£8.995£17.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The moon standing out allows for the reader to make the connection that the moon appears wherever you are on Earth.

The resource comes in the form of five, two-page worksheets, plus additional templates and teaching ideas with suggestions on how to turn a number of the worksheet activities into more interactive classroom activities. And so I came to meet the Bouras Family, a Berber family, who welcomed me into their home as part of their family. I also use a lot of deep blue … a colour I strongly associate with both Sydney and Morocco as it reflects the beautiful deep blue of their skies.At the book's conclusion, the family in Sydney can be seen enjoying their new purchase together while the Moroccan family are surfing the internet. After reading the book, encourage them to draw their own version of their birth country and adopted country. If you are under 16, please obtain your parent/guardian’s permission before submitting or ask your parent/guardian to submit on your behalf. I like the fact that Jeanne, a native of Sydney of Australia, traveled to Morocco and experienced the culture, the sights and the sounds, as well as the friendliness and warm hospitality of the people there. One of these is usually the woman’s wedding scarf, the colours and design of which signify the tribe she is part of.

I was fascinated by the peaks of the hoods, which sometimes stand pointed straight upright, or they’ll permanently flop in various ways to one side or the other, backwards or forwards. When a visitor enters the exhibition room space, they can choose to walk to the left or the right to view the works. The collage illustrations really create a sense of reality, and help the reader to associate the book with the real lives of people in Australia and Morocco. For the TCK, this is a great way to talk about your child’s birth country and the country they are living in now. We pass two villages of mud homes, the one on the left has a crumbling tower with a storks nest perched on top.

In cases where the background is displayed in detail appear to only be when the outside scenery comes into play: for instance the desert or the Sydney skyline; or when time is an important factor in the activities taking place (morning and night routines). She creates two worlds, side by side, one that of a family living in a city in Australia, and the other that of a family living in Morocco, North Africa, with beautiful collages.

The side of the book to the left featuring the boy in Australia is more fast paced and exciting because of all the people, the cars, and the hustle and bustle of the city that they are a part of. What links two families, one living in Sydney, Australia, the other in a village in southern Morocco?When you open the book one side is (the left) opens like an English book and contains a day in the life of an Australian, while the right opens like an Arabic book and contains a day in the life of a Moroccon. It was like a dream… We were woken at about 3am by one of the girls shouting to us from outside Fadma’s window. Her collages are fascinating in their detail, and I found myself wondering at times, how she created this or that effect.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment