276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Playmobil 6865 City Life School House with Moveable Clock Hands

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My grandson was really pleased with it Good quality product which we have come to expect from Playmobil. They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays. My grandson loved the Play School and it has so many great and realistic features. My only complaint with lots of Playmobile, is the BASE is too small, i think it should be twice the size so the desks etc. are not all cramped. We had to put most of it off the base. My grandson loved the Play School and it has so many great and realistic features. My only complaint with lots of Playmobile, is the BASE is too small, i think it should be twice the size so the desks etc. are not all cramped. We had to put most of it off the base.

PLAYMOBIL 6865 CITY LIFE SCHOOL HOUSE BUILDING CLASSROOM FUN PLAYSET BNIB. No damage to box. Now discontinued. Perfect for Christmas Lovely role play toy, my granddaughter will love it. Good quality and good price, prompt delivery. Lovely role play toy, my granddaughter will love it. Good quality and good price, prompt delivery.Toy for children ages 4: Fits ideally in children's hands due to age-appropriate size pieces, Easy to hold thanks to its rounded edges Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days to be delivered to your nominated store.

Our ranking system The TopChoice.co.uk Team selects top-of-the-line items from a wide selection and conducts rigorous evaluations on almost all the products available on the internet. We rank each product based on how well it matches our criteria.Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store. Grown-ups will appreciate that this School House playset helps to encourage learning through imaginative play. My grandson loved the Play School and it has so many great and realistic features. My only complaint with lots of Playmobile, is the BASE is too small, i think it should be twice the size so the desks etc. are not all cramped. We had to put most of it off the base.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment