276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TRANSFORMERS Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Battle Masters WFC-S2 Lionizer Action Figure Toy

£8.425£16.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Maintenance. Ionizers require regular cleaning to work with utmost efficiency. They won't operate as efficiently without regular maintenance and can cause unpleasant odors or potentially harmful byproducts. Depending on the toy and their intended placement, these effect parts can be specifically shaped around a corresponding weapon, or have a more universal 3 mm port and/or 5 mm post. Effect parts can be layered to form extra-large simulated fires, explosions, etc., and toys at higher pricepoints may include a half-dozen or more. Some, like Siege Lionizer's, can be creatively used to represent speed from a Micromaster-sized vehicle. A coiled bundle of overheated circuitry, Lionizer struggles to keep a lid on his temper, prone to a sort of manic meltdown that defies logic, and can get him - and whoever he's teamed up with - into more trouble.

I will wear my insecurities on my sleeve, you can trace the outline and tattoo them on my skin. They're not permanent but I would rather not forget them. My head won't stop swimming, and maybe it's the scotch, or maybe it's the smoke that fills the lining of my lungs. But maybe there's more more to this, than the all-to-familiar twist, so turn the lights on I want to see that spark in your eye. Another area of confusion when it comes to air-cleaning devices is the difference between an ionizer and an air purifier . An air purifier is a device that cleans the air by removing allergens, pollutants, and other contaminants from the air. They use different filters to trap pollutants and other particles like dust, pet dander, pollen, and mold, cleaning the air around you.This is your standard ionizer — the negative ion generator. You’ll remember that these work by producing negatively charged ions that attach to airborne particles so that they become heavy and fall to the ground. Air purifiers with ionizers Knowing the potential benefits and side effects of an ionizer can help you make an informed decision about your health. Is an air ionizer right for you? I heard you crying that you need to leave, that you need to get out of my life. I know that I got to stop writing you songs, I should leave you on the shelf where you belong. He was repainted into Dazzlestrike, with a new Fire Blast, and redecoed into the below War for Cybertron Trilogy Captive Lionizer. The original figure was also a notable shelfwarmer, to the point it could still be found throughout the entirety of 2020 alongside the Earthrise toyline.

Though designated for a first quarter 2019 release, Blowpipe's wave reached U.S. store shelves in November 2018. Lionizer is the only Siege Battlemaster with a section designed to be removed and used as a separate weapon, yet has only one method of connecting to Lionizer. Lionizer's separated blade weapon can attach blast effects to the handle, and the reverse edge, but not the gun barrel. Ionizers seem like a great way to clean up your environment, but they do come with some potential risks. Solus– This core spawns a little turret around the vicinity of your bot in a somewhat random location that has a percentage of that bot’s health and damage every 15 seconds. The Solus Prime Core is a core I would certainly not overlook for a war team. Just like Quintus, I would place this on a bot with a moderate or higher health pool where a core may not be obvious. At level 10 (again, because this level is achievable for most players), it has 24% of the base health and damage of its equipped bot and lasts for 12 seconds. It takes 15 seconds for it to spawn in, and after that every 15 seconds it will pop up whether it died or lived the full 12 second life span. So, using two and a half minute benchmark for the average battle and accounting for the 15 second lead time, you are going to get this turret top appear around 9 times. If you equip this on a bot with 15k health, every time it spawns you are adding 3,600 health to the field for defenses to target. Multiply that by 9, that’s a whopping 32,400. A bot at that level of health will probably have 250 dps. That means for the full 12 seconds that’s 720 damage, or 6,480 over the course of a two and a half minute battle. The health pool alone is worth this core, the damage is just a pleasant 6,000 damage cherry. But I will judge you by your personalised, misspelled number plate, like you judge me for the songs I sing and all the mistakes I made. This is the one I'll sing up on the stage.

Navigation menu

Each Battle Master (except for Enerax, Sheeldron, and Giza) also comes with one or two " Fire Blast" effects: transparent soft-plastic parts with a small hole that lets them attach to the Battle Masters' weapon modes to simulate blaster fire, energy-swipes, or impacts. As all larger Siege and Earthrise toys also have numerous 3mm posts on their weapons and bodies, these effects can also be used with these toys as well. Some blast effects have 5 mm posts as their base, letting them plug into the barrels or thrusters of larger toys. Alchemist– The Alchemist Prime Core is a core that grants whatever bot it’s equipped to a percent heal based on all damage done by that bot. This is something I would consider for a war team. Ideally, you want this on a bot that does large AOE damage instead of single target to get the most out of the core. Right now I have this core on a high level Sandstorm (lvl 58 AB 8 4 Star). When he rushes out away from my team to apply his AOE damage/heal combo, between this core and his heal ability he is effectively untouchable for 5 seconds. This allows me to rush him into battle early into a fight into a large group of defenses, pop his combo once or twice depending on how much health the structures have, and not have to worry about my medic chasing him because he is at full health the whole time. For that reason, I would say sandstorm is the best case scenario for this core from personal observation. I have also used it with Cheetor and impactor with favorable results and can see this core being useful on Blades, rust dust, Sky Lynx, and Gold fire.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment