276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Orc Eroica, Vol. 1 (light novel): Conjecture Chronicles (Orc Eroica (Light Novel))

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Zell loves Bash, but knows that as a fairy, romance is impossible between them, which is why she does everything to help Bash during his journey. Orc Eroica es una Novela web escrita por Rifujin na Magonote e ilustrada por Asanagi. Posee una adaptación a Manga (En progreso) pero no a Anime. In this thread, you'll find a comprehensive list of anime and manga licensed in the second quarter (Apr-Jun) of 2021. Spring 2021 anime which were licensed befo... read more I will finish it because it was too expensive not to and also I want to be fully justified in giving it 1 star. And I do think it will be 1 star. Nothing can safe this.

Do You Want to Copulate?: Due to coming from a culture with no concept of romance, Bash's initial idea of proposing marriage is along the lines of "Do you want to bear my children?" Charm Person: A power of succubi. It doesn't work on women but is very effective on men, with even someone as tough as Bash being vulnerable. The Dreaded: Anyone who saw Bash during the war or faced him feared him immensely due to his sheer strength and power in combat which is more described as a walking calamity. Oh and the whole 'we aren't allowed to have sex with women anymore if we don't have their consent, but the other species will sent over their female prisoners so it's fine.' is just...

I thought this would be nonsense, like many light novels are. I didn't read the author's name, had I known it was Mushoku Tensei's author I would have expected more at the onset. Orc Eiyuu Monogatari Sontaku Retsuden Orc Eroica: Conjecture Chronicles Orc Hero Story – Discovery Chronicles Synopsis It's also actively encouraged by the elves, to replenish their population after the war. In particular, Acconitum, an elf army official, has an Arranged Marriage with one of the beastkin princesses to improve the alliance between their races. Earn Your Happy Ending: After enduring years of unjust slavery, Donzoi is able to win the God of War festival's tournament and uses the wish to set all the slaves free, while also regaining his honor after Bash reminds him of his pride. Durante la guerra, aplastó y derroto a todos los que se interpusieran en su camino, todos los orcos lo respetaban como El ORCO entre los ORCOS.

Within the next one-and-half years, Kadokawa licensed the Mushoku Tensei series under their MF Books imprint and started publishing the story as a light novel with illustrations by a Pixiv user - Shirotaka. The first volume was shipped on January 23 of 2014. The thing is I've read about rapey orcs before! And although I didn't enjoyed that story at least things made sense and I could see why other people would enjoy that story. The elven hero Thunder Sonia (who's 1,200 years old) once fought Bash and lost. With the usual tendencies of orcs in this setting, everyone expected her to be raped, but Bash let her go (at this time, he was more focused on fighting and surviving). This resulted in a rumour that Sonia smells so old, that even orcs won't touch her. Combined with her great status, it means almost no man dares to approach her. The only other thing I sorta see as a positive point is that all orcs love babies. At least I assume they do because I can tell you, you shouldn't leave your babies in the hands of the people you forced to have them. One Dialogue, Two Conversations: A recurring part of the series. Bash is quite secretive about his goal (since it would be shameful to reveal he's a virgin), and when combined with him being a hero to orcs, it means other people keep thinking he's on some important mission.Succubus territory could be considered the inversion of this, as (most of the time) the only men there are kept as food. It wasn't until recently that the succubi even gave their captives decent living conditions.

And the way we learn about stuff... It's one info dump after another. That can be a translation error but I suspect some really shitty writing.Orc Eroica es una serie de Novelas ligeras escritas por Rifujin na Magonote e ilustradas por Asanagi. De momento no ha recibido ningún tipo de adaptación a Anime o Manga. Among the many veterans from the war is Bash, the Orc Hero. As the strongest of all the orcs, he has everything he could possibly want: a big house, top-quality weapons and armour, an abundance of food, the respect of his entire race... and also something he doesn't want.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment