276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Insectokil Smoke Bombs (Pack of 4) Mini Smoke Bomb Foggers For Effective Control Of All Flying And Crawling Insects

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Previously only for professional use, these Insect Killer Smoke Bombs are now available to the public.

The reviews weren’t the best but I thought even if they’re not 100%, they would at least help control the problem… but no. The fumigators Create a fine, penetrating mist that reaches deep into the cracks and crevices to kill the insects both in and out of sight. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I had an infestation of some kind of tiny mites (unsure where from) in an external garage that had been converted into a workout space - perhaps present because its slightly damp and unheated.

Trusted Ingredients InsectoKil's smoke bomb fumigator contains the following ingredients: Permethrin 13. Took about 18 hours to fully get rid of the smell, which wasn't great since it's winter and we have an 8 year old, 4 year old and 3 week old. Say Goodbye to Pest Problems InsectoKil's smoke bomb fumigator is designed to tackle a variety of bothersome insects, including: Fleas Bed bugs Ants Cockroaches Mites Earwigs Moths Silverfish Beetles And many more.

Enjoy a pest-free environment, whether at home or in the office, and finally put an end to those troublesome insect infestations! I set off smoke bombs in both mine and my daughter’s bedrooms as well as our living room - all at the same time to maximise the impact of the smoke bombs.After not receiving item I contacted seller who advised they had delivered my purchase to an address over 3 hours from my house. My determination to eradicate every last one of those miniature demons was unwavering, you'll understand if you've been bitten mercilessly by these guys. They mention that the fuse on one of the bombs did not light properly, making it difficult to light 2 or 3 together. They say it is an effective bug killer, it takes away all fleas quickly, and no more ants/ant flies.

Because of its great speed of action, it can be very dangerous to humans if an accident occurs during application. The notation that rodent smoke bombs sometimes work is based on the fact that there are definite limitations as to where they can be utilized. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Their females can lay between 30 and 200 eggs which can take up to two years to reach full maturity depending on whether the circumstances are suitable.They proved to be an efficient solution, providing a much-needed respite from the relentless invasion. Despite my initial skepticism about the effectiveness of mini smoke bombs, my desperation wayyyyy outweighed the skepticism.

WHERE TO USE: Use in enclosed spaces such as bedrooms, apartments, attics, basements, barns, cellars, cabins, campers, crawl spaces, garages, homes, households, sheds, storage areas and trailers. Came back in the evening and aired the whole house out and was feeling quite good about smelling the smoke everywhere thinking it would have been effective. If you find yourself battling persistent fleas, don't let the small size of these smoke bombs fool you. Some mention that it leaves a smokey smell for a couple of days after, and the smoke gets everywhere. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.The disinfectant smoke bomb is unique to the market and available in a 30g tin for easy, safe use in schools, gyms, hotels, homes, medical premises, commercial buildings amongst many others. Our easy-to-use insect smoke bomb fumigator is the most effective way to eliminate a wide range of crawling and flying pests, ensuring a pest-free environment for you and your loved ones. We also gave the cats flea tablets to kill, pipettes to prevent and a new flea collar that kills and prevents. We did 2 in our living room, 1 in the downstairs hallway, 1 in the upstairs hallway, 1 in the dining room and 1 in each of the 3 bedrooms. Some mention that it's a good quality one, while others say that it was not strong enough to solve their infestation of moths, and it'd be dangerous if it didn't last.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment