276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sikaflex 522 Caravan and Motor Home Adhesive Sealant Cartridge, White, 300 ml (new version)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I look forward to other comments, agreeing or otherwise, arriving soon (hopefully they will provide links to various sources which give examples of jobs that have been done... Sikaflex 522 is also suitable for the replacement of joints on both caravan marine and other vehicular construction projects. Very easy to use but doesn't seem flexible enough to me and may not fill the gap completely although several users appear to be satisfied. This approach seems best, as you can put plenty on, smooth it over with normal tools before it skins plus it remains plastic over time (supposedly) ? This multipurpose adhesive sealant from SikaFlex is ideal for caravan and motorhome construction and repair. It bonds to a wide variety of surfaces and is perfect for those wishing to create permanent elastic seals of high adhesive strength.

Sikaflex®-522 | HVAC Sikaflex®-522 | HVAC

Sikaflex 512 has now been replaced by 522 - the sealant is exactly the same but just an updated version.

What will I receive?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment