276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NIPPIES Nipple Covers for Women – Adhesive Silicone Pasties with Travel Box

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On the other hand, if you’re a fan of the topless tan, you’ll need a nice pair of Nippies Basic or Nippies Skin to give your nipples that extra layer of protection when in the sun, or when using bronzers and sun beds. The reusable silicone pasties are waterproof, so they’ll stand up to sweat, and because they’re matte, they won’t show up in pictures with flash. They stick well to the skin without being uncomfortable and are easy to remove and don’t hurt the skin. I've been using these covers at least twice a month for the past six months, and only now are they starting to lose their stickiness. When I got back to my room, I rinsed the sticky side of the cover with cool water and mild soap and then left them to dry.

NIPPIES Skin ORIGINAL Hypoallergenic Nipple Covers Pasties

Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Enter the NippiesSkin range, which strips things back to the bare(ly there) essentials; exclusive ultra-thin Invisifeel™ silicone (matte, to survive camera lights) gives the smoothest coverage possible, and they’re gently rounded to blend into your skin. Helpful review: “I have tried several different brands of silicone pasties, and these are the best yet! I love to go braless but sometimes you're going somewhere you need a bit of cover and now I've got the answer! All other pasties I've tried are much smaller and thicker and only draw more attention to my nipple area, even under thicker fabrics.Each pack contains 2 coordinating pairs, 2 mini body jewelry “patch tests,” and 4 protective nipple pads. You get three pairs — one black, one neutral, and one funky leopard print — so your wardrobe options are endless.

Frequently Asked Questions – B-Six

However, breast implants can affect nipple sensitivity, so you should always test them out and see how you feel before wearing them in public. Out of all the covers I tested, I found that the Nippies Skin Ultimate Adhesive Pasties are the best waterproof nipple covers when you want to swim.

We recommend that you avoid applying rich creams, balms, lotions, and oils before putting on your Nippies. Top Hollywood stylists and CELEBRITIES endorse and trust Nippies Skin concealers as their red carpet fashion secret.

Nippies Skin ULTIMATE Bra Inserts NO Adhesive NippleCovers

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers and we don’t sell your information to others.A product-obsessive, Maria is constantly testing and reviewing new launches and hero products, to deliver of-the-moment information for Insider's readers. Similar to Go Nipless, this cover utilizes a high-quality silicone with a matte finish, making it virtually invisible underneath swimwear. Applying Nippies Skin is simple and easy, but the first time you do it, it can be a little intimidating.

NIPPIES BY B-SIX - Nippies Skin adhesive covers - Selfridges NIPPIES BY B-SIX - Nippies Skin adhesive covers - Selfridges

Shimmery lip gloss, tube tops, and that low-cut V-neck denim number Britney Spears rocked on the runway. Soak with a delicate detergent or lingerie wash for a few minutes in the sink, working suds gently into the fabric, and rinse thoroughly. You’ll get two pairs of classic round pasties and two pairs of petal-shaped ones, all reusable and made of medical-grade silicone. However, I just bought the larger size as the description states this size is good for smaller cup sizes that want more of a bra-like coverage which I was looking for. A friend recommended Nippies — a set of large nipple covers in three different colors that she claimed actually worked.Nipple pasties are great for occasions when you’re going braless in outfits that expose skin, but still want a slight amount of coverage. Even if you’re sensitive to most forms of adhesive, the adhesive of these covers is gentle on the skin. We took it upon ourselves to innovate a high-quality, comfortable way to keep you covered and protected without compromising your style. Helpful review: “Bought these lovely pasties for sun dresses since I didn’t want bra showing so I just put these on and they did the job. Wear them beneath summer blouses or backless dresses for a discreet appearance – nobody'll ever know they're there.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment