276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Early Learning Centre - Flora the Fish Bubble Machine - Indoor & Outdoor Pink Automatic Bubble Blower with Green Swirling Fan (H 16cm) for Children Ages 3 to 6 Years

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Two-Ways Powered & Portable Design】- This bubble maker can be charged by Plug-in power (UK Plug included) or flat top 18650 batteries (Come with Batteries case, Batteries NOT included). Use the power supply and battery case together can extend the cord length to 3 meters. Designed with portable handle, easy to carry and use. Just fill up the reservoir with bubble solution, then providing maximum convenience for you and let you enjoy the bubble machine indoor and outdoor. Perfect For Any Occasion]- Indoor or Outdoor toys for kids-Portable size and Lightweight makes it ideal for every occasion. Whether it be a wedding or a picnic, a party or a baby shower, this bubble machine is a must have. It is also a perfect choice for Birthday or Christmas gift for kids. Jen1212121zxtf A great bubble machine I have been looking for a really good bubble machine for my 1 year old and this has not disappointed. It does need a lot if batteries (6) but they last well. You get loads of bubbles and it isn't messy with loads of leaks. I'm really pleased!

Easy to Assemble and Use】: just assemble the 125 ml bubble solution that comes with the portable bubble gun. It also needs 4 AA batteries (not included). It can be started by a button without pressing the switch many times. When used for the first time, it must wait about 10 seconds to make a lot of bubbles. So be ready to enjoy thousands of colorful bubbles and bubble time of children and pets! Stable and Improved Design]- This bubble machine can stand stably on most surfaces. Unlike other automatic bubble blowers, it has an improved capacity so that the liquid can last longer. Less refilling means less interruption and more bubbles. High Output 10000+ Fish Bubble Machine】: The fish bubble machine is composed of a fish shape, 5 large holes and color lights. The built-in super motor can spray more than 10,000 color bubbles per minute from the large 5-hole. Suitable for children over 3 years old, it can produce many bubbles and create a fascinating laser illuminated display. The included large capacity 125ML solution means that you and your children and pets will enjoy a longer time of foam fun right away. Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days to be delivered to your nominated store. Ideal Gift for Kids】: Whether you're hosting a birthday party, family reunion, or simply looking for a fun way to spend an afternoon, a bubble gun machine is the perfect gift choice for kids or friends. Our bubble gun is multifunctional and can be used for various events and activities, including birthday parties, weddings, outdoor picnics, concerts and more. Its easy-to-use and reliable performance makes it an ideal choice for any scenario.They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays. Carole70 Colourful bubble machine I have bought this for my g.grandson, toward Christmas gifts. All the lovey colours and bubbles he will love. Hi LED Screen/Remote Control & RGB Light Effect】- The mini bubble machine has remote and LED operating panel control. Conveniently control the bubble machine at close range or distance. Remote distance within 30M/100FT. Voice changing effects triggered by music. The mini bubble machine owns LED light function, using the RGB lights to create an amazing bubbles and a light show at the same time. Brightness and flash modes are adjustable. Samajaharry Great fun Absolutely fabulous. This is amazing and the kids love it, chasing bubbles all over the garden Safe and Easy to Use]- Bubble machine made with high quality ABS plastic, it is safe, durable and easy to use. Simply put 4 x AA batteries (Not Included), add the bubble liquid in the front and press the switch button on the ear. Bubble Machine will turn your world into a fairytale within seconds.

Ideal Gift For Kids & Pets】- This bubble machine can bring endless fun and dreamy atmosphere in a series of activities such as wedding, family gathering, kids playing, bubble party, summer pool, BBQ, birthdays, stage shows and other activities. The bubbles for kids toddlers is definitely perfect outdoor toys and ideal gift for toddlers, kids & pets. Just get one for your lovely kids now! BessieW Best bubble machine we’ve had Best bubble machine, lots of bubbles. Bought this to replace one of the same model that we’ve had for 7 years Safe & Durable Design Bubble Machine】- SogYupk automatic bubble machine made of nontoxic and high quality ABS plastic for superior toughness and rust protection. With official CE, CPC, FCC, ROHS safety certifications won't be harmful to kids, toddlers, pets and adults. Upgraded to brushes motors, less sound than others, constant large and rich bubble output and a long-lasting life.freakfire Super bubble fun I had to replace an old one that sadly got damaged in a flood and was really disappointed with the first replacement, as it leaked bubble mix and didn't seem to blow as many bubbles as the old one. I returned it and tried another one and, fortunately, it's as good as the old one. No leaks and, with some decent batteries, it blows loads of bubbles out really fast and is so much fun for little ones. Hannah lf Really good bubble machine Really good, my little one loves it, and goes for a fair amount of time before the bubbles run out

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment