276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fox Mini Micron X (CEI195)

£29.995£59.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Must be lower quality materials i thought that when I've seen videos they seem cloudy. Having said that 178 quid for a 3 rod set from poingestres isn't breaking the bank so we shall see...that is if i ever get to use them lol. . Fox Bite Alarms and Receivers: Revolutionising Your Angling Experience Discover Fox Bite Alarms and Receivers

I've used these in some of mega storms recently and still working fine, fingers crossed just a dodgy one for you and doesn't happen again. value wise, could be best on market. sensitivity still an issue if its really windy even on lowest setting. I had rx+ and they are a different beast, just downsized to save some money. i dont think any other brand matches fox right now on the alarm front. RX+ best out there and micron x best value for money. I left it in sunshine in 30 degrees, cover off, battery cover off, for three days. No joy unfortunately.

Free delivery To Store

Before I was with Gardner (who wanted me to use ATTS).... I'd always used Fox Microns. I'd never had these problems with any out of RX, DXR, LXR, in donkeys years of using them previously. Really? Fair enough, I think it's always a very handy feature of any alarm to know what way the line has moved. Maybe it's just me! Limited Edition “Fox Camo” version of the Mini Micron X bite alarm. A modern re-worked version of the old school classic Mini Micron Bite Alarm boasting a number of great new features including receiver technology.

The Fox Micron Bite Alarm series is a trusted favourite among anglers, known for its impeccable quality and performance. From the entry-level MX+ to the advanced RX+ models, there's a perfect Fox Micron Bite Alarm for everyone. FOX---Because it is very dependent on the circumstances, we no longer have a certified range for the new microns. If we adhere to a certified range and it is not feasible due to certain circumstances, then we make an empty promise. Our RX + microns have the greatest range, how much this makes a difference with the Mini Micron X cannot be specifically stated. A sütik feldolgozásának elfogadásával nélkülözhetetlen és analitikai sütik kerülnek telepítésre eszközére, amelyeket a weboldal megtekintéséhez használ (az "Értem" gombra kattintva mindkét kategóriát elfogadja, vagy kiválaszthhatja a kategóriák közül csak az egyiket a "Beállítások" gombra kattintva). A technikai sütiket mindig telepítjük az eszközére, az Ön beleegyezése nélkül is, mert ezek nélkül a weboldalunk nem működne. Közösségi hálók sütijei Ezek a sütik lehetővé teszik számunkra, hogy kényelmesen összekapcsoljuk Önt a közösségi média profiljával, és például lehetővé teszik, hogy termékeket és szolgáltatásokat osszon meg barátaival és családtagjaival.They're not competing with top end alarms, but are well worth 200 quid for 3 and receiver in my mind. Yeah most likely same thing with people saying the same with delks but I don’t have any problems just make sure they are set right I suppose Looks like Fox do something with the settings for the sets which kind of makes them useless should you develop a fault. I do really like them but I got to admit I was fishing Stafford moor beatties lake my mate was in the beach swim with the wind coming right across at him and his bobbin wasn’t moving but was constantly getting bleeps.

Has anyone tried to set all 3 alarm heads with the same colour LED i.e. Red and if so did all 3 alarms register on the receiver?The FoxMini Micron is a modern re-worked version of the old school classic Mini Micron Bite Alarm but this one boasts a number of great new features. Easy to set up, four sensitivity options, lowest is a bleep every 3cm and highest is a bleep about every 5mm. Consumer credit service provided by Klarna. Klarne is licensed by The Office of Fair Trading (Consumer Credit Licence: 0594229). Using mine for the first time tomorrow, looking forward to seeing how they perform (assuming I get a bite.....)

Reported to supplier but they seem to think it's not a problem. I also bought an additional alarm to make it a 3 rod set but the additional alarm would not sync with the volumeless receiver. they look like a good deal, I just don't get why fox have brought these out with more features than the mxrWith its user-friendly design and customisable settings, the Fox Mini Micron is an exceptional tool for any angler looking for an edge in their fishing game. Its compact size and lightweight make it easy to carry around with you on your fishing trips.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment