276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dr Organic, Organic Lavender Deodorant , Natural , Vegan , Cruelty Free , Paraben & SLS Free , Aluminium Free , For Women & Men, 50ml

£12.5£25.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For starters, know that the term “natural” is not FDA-regulated, so a brand could really slap it on any product (womp, womp). In the world of deodorants, though, it generally means that, at the very least, a product is aluminum-free or doesn't contain any other antiperspirant ingredients. Why? Because products with those ingredients are regulated as drugs rather than cosmetics. Normally, those ingredients work by actually plugging your sweat glands and preventing sweating, thereby also preventing the bacteria that cause B.O. from accumulating in your pits. DesertGirl A good reliable product. I’ve been using this product (in all the fragrances as well as the lavender) for many years and find it excellent, reliable and great value for money. It keeps you fresh and dry all day long. The fragrance is subtle and light. I had known for many years that most commercial deodorants were loaded with less than ideal ingredients, particularly formulas with aluminum, but due to the two factors we talked about earlier, I was hesitant to try alternative choices. My thinking changed as I sat staring into the blue eyes of my nursing baby. I thought about the number of times Londyn nursed a day (too many to count…she was quite the milk drinker) and the deodorant that was applied close to my breasts, and therefore, my nursing babe. Change had to be made! The thought of conquering an activity I once deemed impossible was such a huge celebration (once the recipe was perfected) that I couldn’t just stop with one jar. Oh no, I created deodorant for family, friends, and neighbors. Yea, don’t make your neighbors deodorant; they will think you’re crazy!

Oh, Secret Deodorant, you sly little companion in my daily battle against unpleasant odors. You claim to keep me fresh and dry, but can you really keep a secret? Well, let's dive into this fragrant adventure and find out!Jason is a pioneering natural skincare brand, which has been utilising the powerful effects of natural botanicals and eco loving products since 1959; our range of men's and women's all natural deodorants help you stay fresh day to night, even with a workout between. Without those ingredients, deodorants rely on fragrances—often from essential oils—to mask the smell of body odors rather than to prevent them from appearing. Some products might also contain ingredients that soak up oil and neutralize the smell, like kaolin clay, charcoal, or sodium chloride (salt). Others contain ingredients like tea tree oil, which has some antibacterial properties, according to recent research. Ultimately, there’s nothing inherently better or worse about this approach than that of an antiperspirant, so really, your choice comes down to personal preference. True friends care about the way you smell, which is why I’m writing today– I care about you!”Drumroll….

There’s a lot to consider when you’re looking for the best natural deodorant. Most importantly of course, it has to actually work. A great natural deodorant needs to effectively mask and neutralize body odor without causing any irritation on your sensitive pits. Bonus points for nixing sweat, too. But all of that is much easier said than done. What is natural deodorant? Scent: Fragrance-free | Longevity: May not require reapplication | Format: Roll-on deodorant | Ingredients: Contains essential oils, vegetable glycerin, aloe A couple of years ago, as I sat on my living room couch nursing my second child, my new mama alarm sounded. Now, this alarm wasn’t of the panic variety. More like a good alarm that triggers great change.Scent: Unscented | Longevity: Long-lasting | Format: Roll-on | Ingredients: Contains AHAs and hyaluronic acid Riverfox5 Ludicrous! Who on earth put this on glass! Bathrooms are generally tiled floors, this is heavy glass.

It’s also important to remember, though, that “natural” does not automatically mean safe—especially for those with sensitive skin. In fact, botanical extracts and essential oils are some of the most common skin irritants out there, SELF explained previously. Baking soda, another common deodorant ingredient used to neutralize body odor, is also a common irritant. So know that choosing a deodorant over an antiperspirant isn’t a guarantee that you won’t have a bad reaction.

Rewards For Life

It would seem this product is being phased out, as only the lavender is available, and I’ll be extremely sorry to see this old favourite disappear. There is no definitive research proving that aluminum in antiperspirants is harmful, as SELF explained previously, but the ingredient has still fallen out of favor with some consumers. What makes natural deodorant effective?

Jason's range of all natural deodorants are a unique formula, which combine naturally sourced extracts and ingredients to effectively fight off odour, yet which also soothe and support the skin. Why Choose Jason’s Natural Deodorants Now, let's talk about the scent. Ah, the sweet mystery of Secret Deodorant. It's like a clandestine blend of flowers and confidence. Every time I raise my arms, I imagine a bouquet of roses and lilies bursting forth, overpowering any whiff of uncertainty. It's like having a secret weapon against body odor. The scent is so alluring; I almost feel like I should be sneaking around, undercover, on a top-secret mission to sniff out freshness. Whilst most deodorants on the shelf will contain harsh active ingredients like aluminium, (known to cause sweating), the Jason range uniquely combines natural extracts of Zinc Ricinoleate, Corn Starch and Baking Soda, which work together to destroy odour-causing bacteria with natural floral extracts known for their antimicrobial properties. Other powerful ingredients include grapefruit oil, bergamot oil, citrus lemon peel oil and eucalyptus. NOTE: the clinically tested formulas go on clean and dry in an instant with no residue on skin or clothing. Natural Deodorants We Offer

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment