276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Panasonic H-HSA35100 F2.8 II ASPH 35-100mm Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Mount POWER Optical I.S. LUMIX G X VARIO Professional Lens

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

An extra 4cms is taken up by the supplied lens hood, which helps prevent lens flare and also protects the protruding front element from scratches and finger marks.

I’ve bought the 35-100 to take along when the big kit stays behind but not get caught out without a longer option.As such, the lens works extremely well on any of the Micro 4/3 bodies, and seems geared towards the smaller cameras such as the Panasonic GM1 and GM5 or the Olympus E-PL7. In fact, your comparison of the GX1 and EOS 1Ds MkII clinched my decision to move to Micro Four Thirds many years ago. The aforementioned lenses are a selection of fixed and variable-aperture zooms that feature an updated version of Panasonic's Power OIS system that works with 5-axis Dual I. For example, if we look at the percentage 25%, that means we have 25 portions of the possible 100 portions.

The Sony a9 III is the world's first full-frame mirrorless camera to feature a global electronic shutter with simultaneous readout. If I can afford the extra weight and size – I take the 45-150 and a double set of filters (46 and 52mm) only because 300mm is the first perspective when you get real “super-telephoto” conpression of objects in your photos — and that is a real advantage in creative value in travel photography. The first thing that came to my mind, was that if this lens delivered good image quality, it would be the perfect carry everywhere short telezoom.Yet, the lens is very compact and lightweight allowing easy carrying for photographers and videographers. I can see why this lens, the 12-32mm, a fast prime and a tiny camera body like the Panasonic GM5 is a perfect walk around camera kit. aperture, letting you capture portraits and close-ups with stunning background blur (bokeh) - even as the sun starts to go down. Aspherical lenses reduce the size and weight of the lens and overall prevents spherical and distortion aberration. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and the lenders' credit decision policies.

All content, design, and layout are Copyright © 1998–2024 Digital Photography Review All Rights Reserved.The 45-150 is faster aperture at all but the widest point, and has just a bit more contrast as well as being longer – a 300mm equivalent. Micro contrast is not as good as the as the 12-32mm kit lens, though that's surprisingly nice for such an inexpensive lens. So I’m finding this little gem is also handy to carry for the same reason of not getting caught out and means I don’t need to take both Pro lenses unless I know I will want to shoot longer sometimes.

The operation ensures aperture changes are smooth when recording so there are no unnecessary jumps in exposure and silent operation for optimum audio quality. An inner focus drive system and stepping motor for smooth, silent operation to work with the camera's high-speed, high-precision Contrast AF system for both photo and video recording. Sure, some of their effectiveness is due to modern sensors, but advances in lens technology make modern glass astonishingly capable. This will restrict your shooting style a bit; you'll either be shooting outside, with a flash, or you'll need to boost your ISO settings.Apochromatic lenses have special lens elements (aspheric, extra-low dispersion etc) to minimize the problem, hence they usually cost more. Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Panasonic has wisely provided a less expensive option that will match extremely well with the Panasonic 12-32mm ƒ/3. Quality mid range telephoto zoom lens designed for digital cameras with the Micro Four Thirds System lens mount, such as the Panasonic Lumix DMC-G80, GX8 and GH5 models. Severe chromatic aberration gives a noticeable fringing or a halo effect around sharp edges within the picture.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment