276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Furviking Pet Hair Remover | Reusable dog hair remover & cat hair remover | Easily cleans Animal & Pets Fur from Fabrics,Sofa, Bed, Carpet and Car| Redesigned Pet Lint Remover & Lint Rollers System

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Laura je oduševljena i trajnošću FurVikinga. Nakon svakog korištenja, može ga oprati i koristiti ponovno, što čini ovaj proizvod iznimno ekonomičnim i prijateljskim prema okolišu. One of the best fur mantles I've ever seen, beautifully crafted, looks ornate, warm and comfortable. Going on adventures with our dogs (or cats!) is fun. We WANT to share our lives with them. Feeling frustrated by their hair is not fun.

Adjustable size, suitable for everyone, leather-fur, unisex, hat, fur hat, fur hat, color options, two different ways of use Brown Medieval Archers Chaperon, Mens Viking Hood, Robin Hood, Renaissance Garb Hoodie, plus and regular sizeAnniversary Gift for Him, Romantic Gifts for Couple, Nordic Compass Gifts, Anniversary Gift for Husband, Viking Vegvisir Engraved Compass At home Fabric sofas and pillows and carpets collect loose hair from pets. Karvakamu works as an excellent cleaning aid in this cleaning project. Of course, remember that you have to do some work to get the hair off the furniture. In addition to their main hair, pets also have a fine undercoat, so it is inevitable that the fine hair practically blends in with the upholstery of the car or fabric furniture. This innovative and simple Duowipe design is amazingly effective at removing loose hair. Have you ever had a detailer charge extra because it took them 10x longer just to get the hair out of your car seats? Karvakamu on tehokkain menetelmä poistaa lemmikkien irtokarvat pois vaikeilta pinnoilta. Auton verhoilun ja penkit pyyhkäiset hetkessä puhtaaksi. Jopa auton verhoiluun huovuttunut karva lähtee todella helposti. Karvakamu toimii erinomaisesti myös huonekalujen puhdistamiseen. Karvakamun innovatiivinen Duowipe - rakenne irroittaa karvat hämmästyttävän tehokkaasti. Suunniteltu ja valmistettu Suomessa. Patent Pend. Brown Bridal Shawl in Faux Fur, Brown Fur Wrap Bridal, Wedding Fake Fur Bolero Brown, Fur Stole Bride

For short haired fur (i.e. dalmatians), spraying the surface with water or an air freshener can help the hairs be lifted more easily.Unfortunately, we cannot ship items on public holidays because the couriers take the days off. But we usually run offers on these "bank / public holidays" to allow for this inconvenience. For short haired fur (i.e. dalmatians) spraying the surface with water or an air freshener, can help the hairs be lifted more easily.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment