276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Yankee Candle Scented Candle | Mulberry & Fig Delight Large Jar Candle | Long Burning Candles: up to 150 Hours | Perfect Gifts for Women

£16.045£32.09Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The iconic Jar shape is a symbol of more than a 50-year commitment to creating the world's finest candles.

Yankee Candle Scented Candle | Mulberry and Fig Delight

This feature know as "Personalised advertising" allows us to build custom audiences based on how a user interacts with our site and then follow those users across the internet and target them with advertising on other sites using Google Ads. However this is the second Yankee candle I have had to have refunded from fragrance direct, after arriving smashed. Make any room in the house smell amazing with our top-rated Yankee Candle scents such as sweet strawberry, autumn glow, vanilla and more. The popular brand has been manufacturing its famous Yankee Candle scents and other accessories for over 50 years, and we’re happy to offer a wide range.

Here at Bigwicks, we are proud to provide such an amazing Yankee Candle collection, from wax melts to reed diffusers, along with many other accessories. With that small stake, he bought enough wax to make two candles - one for his mom, and another to sell. I use it all the time and now my sister is hooked after commenting how lovely to walk in the door of my house and smell the gorgeous perfume of the candle. Perfect for fragrance layering and sampling new scents, votive candles offer lots of decorative possibilities when used with one of our many votive holders.

Yankee Candles Collection | Yankee Candle Scents | Bigwicks Yankee Candles Collection | Yankee Candle Scents | Bigwicks

It helps us understand the number of visitors, where the visitors are coming from, and the pages they navigate. The actual smell of the candle is lovely a fruity homely scent that I have had a lot of comments about in the past.Top note is the initial impression of the fragrance, middle note is the main body of the scent and base is its final impression. Applies to new registrations only | Voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code, Sale, Brand Sale, Outlet, Billie Eilish or Creed.

Yankee Candle Mulberry And Fig Delight Votive Candle Yankee Candle Mulberry And Fig Delight Votive Candle

This feature allows us to build custom audiences based on how a user interacts with our site and then follow those users across the internet and target them with advertising on other sites using Google Ads. This large Jar Candle provides up to 150 hours of soothing fragrance designed to create a welcoming home for family and friends. We recommend, that for every 1cm in diameter, you burn for 30 minutes - so a Large Jar Candle would be 4 hours. Convenient and easy to use, each candle is made with premium-grade paraffin wax and the finest quality ingredients. We use Google Analytics ”remarketing audiences” feature that enables user tracking for targeted advertising across the internet.Our Yankee Candle collection includes gift sets that are a perfect present, whether it's for a birthday or a festive treat.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment